Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I was bored so I was poking around the platonic section on craigslist and found this little gem:

420 tonight? - w4m - 21 (N.Dallas)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-29, 5:45PM CDT

Whats up? My best friend and I are looking for someone(s) who is 420 friendly to hang out with tonight. We dont have much so we are looking for more. If this sounds fun get back @ me :)

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1146618806

Now, is it just me or would someone have to be incredibly stupid, despereate or both to either post or respond to this ad?

This person needs a sign.

·
Inglourious Basterd
2,966 Posts
Uh der, whut do 420 mean :confused:

If I didn't know better ,I would think this super clever individual is using a code word for:eek: THE pot , weed , stick, thai, bud ,boo, mary jane, skunk ,maui wowi, hydro.....

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
Maybe Michael Brown works for the DEA now...

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,677 Posts
Uh der, whut do 420 mean :confused:

If I didn't know better ,I would think this super clever individual is using a code word for:eek: THE pot , weed , stick, thai, bud ,boo, mary jane, skunk ,maui wowi, hydro.....

Yea wounder what it means ??

·
Registered
483 Posts
Nah its really not that uncommon, you use to be able to find dealers through the craigslist in NYC..Police for the most part dont have the resources to go after individual users, but they have targeted dealers on craigslist in the past.

The really stupid thing is that Marijuana is still illegal with no reported fatalties while alcohol is legal even though it causes the death of around 50 people per day

1 - 9 of 9 Posts