Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Proud American Patriot
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One way the liberal cult herds cattle is by convincing them that any disagreement with liberal dogma is based in some kind of phobia: one who thinks homosexuality is not normal is a homophobe, one who opposes feminism fears strong women, one who opposes civilian disarmament is paranoid, one who sees the reality of Islam is an Islamophobe, and one who supports American sovereignty is a xenophobe.

There is no truth in the lie of course. A phobia is an irrational fear. Seeing the real world as it is and trying to defend our country from a very real threat is not irrational; in fact not doing so is irrational. Recognizing liberalism as the enemy of freedom it is and seeing the very real threat that enemy poses is not based in fear either; it is based in sound judgment. So it isn’t irrational and it isn't fear.

And the same thing applies to all of their accusations. The fear card is a lie, every time it’s used.

Like the race card, the fear card works well on the indoctrinated and the low-information types, but not on those who have not been made stupid by liberal indoctrination. The problem is, those who have been made stupid outnumber those who are not stupid, and the vote of the fool counts exactly the same as the vote of the wise.

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
15,955 Posts
They are very fearful.

I had a cab driver the other day, big hispanic man, could take on any mugger, almost in tears over "global warming" asking where the ice was we "always" get in January. We NEVER get ice in January, 20 years of living in Houston I have only seen it once. But the guy was wetting his pants over "global warming". His voice shook as he talked about overpopulation and not enough mountains for everyone. I admit I toyed with him a little, which was awful, but it was like when I told my little brother I would cook him in the oven and he didn't sleep for a week. The fear just fed the malice.

·
Proud American Patriot
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are very fearful.

I had a cab driver the other day, big hispanic man, could take on any mugger, almost in tears over "global warming" asking where the ice was we "always" get in January. We NEVER get ice in January, 20 years of living in Houston I have only seen it once. But the guy was wetting his pants over "global warming". His voice shook as he talked about overpopulation and not enough mountains for everyone. I admit I toyed with him a little, which was awful, but it was like when I told my little brother I would cook him in the oven and he didn't sleep for a week. The fear just fed the malice.
Excellent point: when liberals accuse patriots of paranoia the liberals are projecting: they are the ones who use fear constantly to herd their cattle. Whether it's fear of the so-called assault weapon or fear of the "white nationalist" or the climate change scam you mentioned, liberal cattle are herded with the bullwhip of irrational fear.

·
Weed 'em and reap
30,610 Posts
Excellent point: when liberals accuse patriots of paranoia the liberals are projecting: they are the ones who use fear constantly to herd their cattle. Whether it's fear of the so-called assault weapon or fear of the "white nationalist" or the climate change scam you mentioned, liberal cattle are herded with the bullwhip of irrational fear.
The difference is that our fears are founded in history, science, fact, and human nature, while theirs are fueled by demonstrably ridiculous false narratives.

·
Registered
474 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
You spelled “triggered” incorrectly.
Why yes I did. Thank you for the correction! Haha

I wonder how much this story will be on the MSM, it seems like they can go on for weeks and weeks about a hate crime that turns out to be a hoax.....but shoot up a bunch of conservative senators? Run a van through a tent full of conservative volunteers? Cnn might spend 20 seconds admonishing you before they get back to their regularly scheduled orange man bad 2 hour special.

·
Registered
18,537 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Isn’t this the “shoot the conservatives “ movie?

Controversial film 'The Hunt' gets green light, set for March release after delay

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/the-hunt-new-release-date-trailer

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

If so... I’m sure it won’t do anything to stir up the left. First driving cars into REP registration tents, then hunting parties??
Looks like Conservatives are the good guys in this one, turning the tables on their liberal “elite” hunters.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
in re homophobia: a silly misnomer. I fear no queer. the proper terms are:

septisexual: a sewer screwer

septinauseic: the thought of what they do with what, after they did what else with the same what, makes me launch my lunch.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts