Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to growing accussations in the international press, the Chinese Communist Party is currently perpetrating its 3rd seperate genocide program on its own people since siezing power in 1949. This latest round is against the muslim majority Uigher population in thier northwest prinvince of Xinjaing. "Oncentration camps, re-education camps for children, the complete disappearance of the elderly snd religious leaders, forced ********s and sterilizations of reproductive aged adults....they are only missing industrialized extermination camps, so far. My question: will the UN Human Rights Council utter a peep in protest?

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/the-latest-research-on-beijings-concentration-camp-lies/amp/

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
According to growing accussations in the international press, the Chinese Communist Party is currently perpetrating its 3rd seperate genocide program on its own people since siezing power in 1949. This latest round is against the muslim majority Uigher population in thier northwest prinvince of Xinjaing. "Oncentration camps, re-education camps for children, the complete disappearance of the elderly snd religious leaders, forced ********s and sterilizations of reproductive aged adults....they are only missing industrialized extermination camps, so far. My question: will the UN Human Rights Council utter a peep in protest?

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/the-latest-research-on-beijings-concentration-camp-lies/amp/
If the UN does anything at all it will be cosmetic at best. They're a bunch of Communists who agree with China and Bill Gates that populations should be controlled and reduced. Can you imagine the UN "blue helmets" going into China to rescue all of those Muzzies? Neither can I!

·
Proud American Patriot
2,378 Posts
If the UN does anything it will be to demand that America and Europe bring the Chinese Muslims into our countries as refugees, where they will vote for the same kind of government that is trying to exterminate them in China.

IN Rwanda in 1994 an estimated half million to a million men, women, and children were killed in about a hundred days, most of them hacked to death with machetes, because of the same kind of race hatred being programmed into liberal cattle in America today. And do you know what the UN did about it? Stood by and let it happen, while debating the true meaning of the word genocide.

The UN is a club of governments. Its members see those they govern as commodities. If a few million get killed by a government it's no big deal to them; there are plenty more where they came from.

·
독수리 발톱
861 Posts
You do realize that the US has been carpet bombing the middle east for the last two decades, right?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Does no one on this site understand that Muslims are the biggest threat to world stability on the planet? Do your freaking homework, people! Read the Qu'ran...its an eye popping view into Muhammed's sick mind and into the minds of Muslims worldwide that try to emulate his sick behavior as they consider Muhammed to be the "perfect man". He was a murderer, thief, pedophile, anti-semite and had the morals of a bitch in heat! Don't believe me! Read it all for yourselves as I did. Please stop basking in your ignorance of the subject and thinking Islam is just another religion, it's not. It the most brutal form of psychopathy on our planet! STOP THINKING THAT ITS A RELIGION OF PEACE, AT YOUR OWN PERIL!!!

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You do realize that the US has been carpet bombing the middle east for the last two decades, right?

Dreamer....I wish. Read the Koran, especially the Sword Suras....then comment.

·
MortarMaggot
3,280 Posts
The left, including the MSM: OMG there's an atrocity going on in X & the republicans aren't doing anything, RACISTS!

Also the left, including the MSM after the republican U.S. president decides to intervene in an ongoing atrocity: Quit trying to be the worlds police force! Get us out of X now you racist!

·
NRA Life 1971
8,240 Posts
No worry that the left and corrupt media will complain about this as they love China more than the US or even muslims for that matter.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Does no one on this site understand that Muslims are the biggest threat to world stability on the planet? Do your freaking homework, people! Read the Qu'ran...its an eye popping view into Muhammed's sick mind and into the minds of Muslims worldwide that try to emulate his sick behavior as they consider Muhammed to be the "perfect man". He was a murderer, thief, pedophile, anti-semite and had the morals of a bitch in heat! Don't believe me! Read it all for yourselves as I did. Please stop basking in your ignorance of the subject and thinking Islam is just another religion, it's not. It the most brutal form of psychopathy on our planet! STOP THINKING THAT ITS A RELIGION OF PEACE, AT YOUR OWN PERIL!!!
Communists are as bad or worse and China's behavior is not acceptable to a considered civilized country, let alone one that hold's such sway of the UN.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
China is perfecting thier muslim formula....when does our left think imitating the CCPs disgusting policies begin on the conservative formula here? Since they have outed themselves as virulent racists, when does cancel culture decide that they need to work on the caucasian formula for social / racial parity? These are thier most frequent slogans. Only caucasian formula would be new...thier mentor, Hitler, pared down his deplorales a group at a time too. Shining a light on this hems in Bidens handlers later....if.....

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/30/asia/xinjiang-sterilization-women-human-rights-intl-hnk/index.html

1 - 20 of 40 Posts