Survivalist Forum banner
101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
1,734 Posts
No, it doesn't make it right. I agree with you 100 percent on that.

But Democratic administrations have traditionally been weak on our military. They seem to hold their noses and put up with them, more than genuinely support them. Obama was one of the best examples of that.
They despise our military (remember how many bases that Clinton closed) but love giving money to the militaries of other countries

·
Registered
486 Posts
June 19, 2022
According to a report by Breitbart, the Internal Revenue Service has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars buying ammunition, raising concern about why a government agency is buying ammunition that the administration plans to restrict further in the coming months.

On Saturday, Congressman Matt Gaetz told Breitbart that the IRS spent approximately $700,000 “between March and June 1” purchasing ammunition.

Gaetz called the IRS’s acquisition of the ammunition “bizarre.” He said, “There is concern that this is part of a broader effort to have any entity in the federal government buy up ammo to reduce the amount of ammunition that is in supply, while at the same time, making it harder to produce ammo.”

According to documents from usaspending.gov, the IRS’s ammunition purchases ranged from $3,201 worth of ammo at one time to $92,000+ worth of ammo at one time. The purchases were spread out over several months, according to the documents, which are publicly available.

According to a report from OpenTheBooks published in 2020, the IRS had stockpiled 4,600 guns and five million rounds of ammunition as of January 2019.

3,151,500 Pistol and revolver rounds

1,472,050 Rifle rounds

367,750 Shotgun rounds

56,000 Fully automatic firearm rounds

More interesting is that the IRS does not follow any regulations concerning the issuance, use, and accountability of the agency’s staff carrying such weapons. This starkly contradicts the recent push of gun control laws nationwide, including more heavily regulated training and liability.

According to reports from the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA), the IRS has repeatedly failed to ensure that procedures relating to firearms are properly followed.
If we want to fix this vote Trump back!

·
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
545 Posts
The Obama-Biden administration stockpiled an arsenal of high-powered weapons in the Executive Branch based on the vision of a civilian national security force. The stockpile can outfit an army. The Biden regime controls the trigger to the arsenal.

“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded,” Obama said on July 2, 2008.

Non-profit OpentheBooks released a comprehensive oversight report earlier this year titled “The Militarization of The U.S. Executive Agencies”. The report estimated “that there are now more federal officers with firearm authority (200,000+) than U.S. Marines (186,000).”

There is clearly no legal authority, requirement, or reason for general administrative agencies, like the Internal Revenue Service, whose power is limited to implementing laws, to have weapons. Biden plans on expanding the IRS by 87,000 workers. Will their audit training include marksmanship?
Back in the late 70's a couple of IRS agents in the Estate Tax Unit were drinking buddies of mine. They always carried and one once said to me "You'd be surprised how many people don't want to part with Granddaddy's golden memories". Yep the IRS has had guns that long!

·
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
545 Posts
I don't buy it. None of it. Everytime there is a ammo shortage or crisis, some clown starts up the same conspiracy theory. That it's because some 3 letter government agency is, "buying up all the ammo".

It's all bull****. All of it. The last time it happened it was the Department Of Homeland Security. Before that it was the FBI. This crap never ends.

First off, they have zero proof of this. It's always, "someone who knows someone, who heard someone say" All a big load of crap. If it was happening, iBu
I don't buy it. None of it. Everytime there is a ammo shortage or crisis, some clown starts up the same conspiracy theory. That it's because some 3 letter government agency is, "buying up all the ammo".

It's all bull****. All of it. The last time it happened it was the Department Of Homeland Security. Before that it was the FBI. This crap never ends.

First off, they have zero proof of this. It's always, "someone who knows someone, who heard someone say" All a big load of crap. If it was happening, it would be easy to trace. Delivery destinations, where the money was coming from, banks, accounts, wire transfers, etc.

There is nothing tangible. Nothing. Even Steve Hornady, along with people from Federal, Winchester, and Remington have all said this is nothing but pure, certifiable B.S. It is no longer worth listening to. People are buying more ammo than is being produced, period. That, and that alone has led to shortages, which automatically elevates prices. Simple supply and demand..... Not some vast government conspiracy.
I don't buy it either, but when democrats never let a crisis go to waste; most right-wing-nuts never let a crisis go without a conspiracy cause underneath it. Frankly this is a big country and there are lots of reasons for armed civil servants, and they "should be" practicing frequently to make sure they only shoot the republican mothers with babies (please note sarcasm here.)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Good news boyzs and girlzs.
All the stockpiled Obozo ammo has expired according to fedzilla standards.
It's now stacked head-high in some ABC boyzs garage.
I'm sure it will be For sale soon, Hopefully the ABC boyzs on here will post up some for sale?
The Feds will give expired ammunition away to foreign countries or destroy it. We the people will never see any of it even though it was purchased with our tax dollars. WCC isn't the only manufacturer of M855 ammunition. If we want this ammunition it's available. I don't know why it's such a hot item for us? There are much better rounds available for both target and defense use. M855 ammunition is designed to go through body armor. In 99% of the time any violent criminals civilians would have to deal with won't be waring body armor so it's of little consequence. I personally always shot low to avoid any armor. Hits in this area can shatter the pelvic and hip area knocking the bad guy down. There are organs and major blood vessels in this area.

·
Registered
864 Posts
The Feds will give expired ammunition away to foreign countries or destroy it. We the people will never see any of it even though it was purchased with our tax dollars. WCC isn't the only manufacturer of M855 ammunition. If we want this ammunition it's available. I don't know why it's such a hot item for us? There are much better rounds available for both target and defense use. M855 ammunition is designed to go through body armor. In 99% of the time any violent criminals civilians would have to deal with won't be waring body armor so it's of little consequence. I personally always shot low to avoid any armor. Hits in this area can shatter the pelvic and hip area knocking the bad guy down. There are organs and major blood vessels in this area.
A big part of why M855 is popular is because it is cheap and is fine for range ammo. It will impact the price and availability of other ammo because M855 accounted for a considerable chunk of the 5.56 ammo market. Even if someone doesn't shoot M855 it will still impact them.

·
Registered
455 Posts
The bosses simply said Here take what you want and so they did. Best make friends with an abc boy for a good deal.

101 - 112 of 112 Posts