Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Iraqi journalist who threw his shoes at US President George W. Bush has a broken arm and ribs after being struck by Iraqi security agents, his brother told AFP on Tuesday.
Durgham Zaidi was unable to say whether his brother Muntazer had sustained the injuries while being overpowered during Sunday's protest against Bush's visit or while in custody later.

He said he had been told that his brother was being held by Iraqi forces in the heavily fortified Green Zone compound in central Baghdad where the US embassy and most government offices are housed.

"He has got a broken arm and ribs, and cuts to his eye and arm," said Durgham.

"He is being held by forces under the command of Muaffaq al-Rubaie," Iraq's national security adviser, he added.

Zaidi, 29, a journalist for the private Iraqi television channel Al-Baghdadia, was swiftly overpowered by Iraqi security forces after he threw the shoes at Bush in a gesture seen as the supreme mark of disrespect in the Muslim world.

An AFP journalist said that cuts were visible on his face as he was led away into custody.
Bush, who was on a swansong visit to the battleground that came to dominate his eight-year presidency, ducked when the shoes were thrown and later made light of the incident.

[link to www.breitbart.com]

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
The more things change, the more they stay the same. Its not the dictator, its the culture.

·
Premium Member
6,848 Posts
Babbling in Arabic he said he wanted to "quieten the mad dog Bush".

Which was later translated on the Fox news network as he wanted to "hush the puppy"

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Can we not post titles that state facts that arent actually facts?

He may have been beaten, but he was also thrown to the ground after being a dumbass.

·
Premium Member
6,848 Posts
wow i found a video on youtube talking about this web sit ***edited by mod to remove spam*** banded this US Army SF guy cause he would not teal hes real name and show this web sit paper work of him being a sf dud if this is true im queting this forum
This is survivalistboards.com

:thumb:

I've know idea what you're talking about.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
wow i found a video on youtube talking about this web sit ***edited by mod to remove spam***banded this US Army SF guy cause he would not teal hes real name and show this web sit paper work of him being a sf dud if this is true im queting this forum
If your grammarulation isnt much better in your next post I would welcome you leaving.

·
Premium Member
6,848 Posts
Fidel Castro is supposed to have funded the journalists attack on Pres. Bush.
He was said to have supplied him with special Cuban heels.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
The journalist was just trying to shoe him out of the country, although if he had been given his way, he would've booted his ass out!
You're on a roll, man.

Looks like GWB doesn't like it when the shoe's on the other foot ay?

Letterman: I don't think President Bush has dodged anything like that since, well, the Vietnam War.

Leno: Looks like we finally found something President Bush is good at - dodgeball!

Ferguson: The shoe-throwing incident has made Sarah Palin want to be president even more. Free shoes! You betcha!

Conan: He's being hailed as a hero in Iraq... when he dies he'll be greeted in heaven by 172 podiatrists.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts