Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
thank you for the video it is over an hour long so I was not able to see it all but it is totally amazing that this type of big bussiness Greed is killing thier own customers to get the only single produce /a single product so that it will be only be paying one single company for all the food in the world Now that is greed / that is evil .

·
Tough Chick
2,981 Posts
Wow. I watched that video. It makes me think that we need to burn every damn Monsanto crop in existence and every seed bearing their stupid-a** patented gene and start over from scratch. That makes me so mad. Not just how they treated the farmers in railroading their individual rights but how they are treating the American public and now the world as their private guinea pigs for their experimental "food." *steamed* ;(

·
old hand
7,441 Posts
Wow. I watched that video. It makes me think that we need to burn every damn Monsanto crop in existence and every seed bearing their stupid-a** patented gene and start over from scratch. That makes me so mad. Not just how they treated the farmers in railroading their individual rights but how they are treating the American public and now the world as their private guinea pigs for their experimental "food." *steamed* ;(
I'll bet Monsanto's competitors would love that oktx.

You would still be eating/drinking GMO every day anyway.

the vid series is here:
take it with a grain of salt ... some of the 'facts' are false.

·
Registered
255 Posts
but it is on youtube, it can't be fake...lol

seriously, i buy mexican fruits and gather the seeds out of them, and store them , they are non hybrid and will keep reproducing over years and years from the seeds. i have been taking the seeds out , every time i get a plant and repeat over and over

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have done this many times but very little grown but i have two other factors
not covered the Greed of the nighbors if they can not grown rabbits chickens because they are "too buzy to do it" Then they find me that can start having fresh eggs just enough for my house hold a lone. The nieghbors go NUTs and RUN to city hall the Animal Control and the Health Dept to stop me. In Fact once I had a note from the Nations CDC Stating that i had sick pigs in my back yard... When I never had a live pigs at my house.

I do purchase twice per year a 35 lbs pigglet from a farm for a hoilday and a family reunion BUT the pigglets are paid for at the farm but I pick up the meat at the city, state, and USDA certify packing house AT the parties at the front door of my place is nail to the door the USDA Inspections dates and correct paper work from Animal control that the kill (S) was done by a legally Professional person that had up to date paid correct permitts.

I have had to show the local police more then twice this year my garden. To show that the plants was legal to grow in my area... because someone was up set and saying I was growing the three plants that produce the illegal drugs as Iqrain poppy, Mexican Weeds, and a North American Mushroom etc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts