I never thought about female survival, which is odd. i was always thinking about myself. But a real man, takes care of his female aswell and i think when youre in the bush, the little things can boost your morale greatly. so if you have the knowledge to surprise your wife in the bush, with stuff that make her feel pretty, she gets an morale boost and because of that, you'll get one too! so, i did some research and thinking and i came up with a few things:
- use charcoal from your fireplace to create eyeliner
- mix ash with animal fat, to create mascara
- Mesh Flowers, which smell nice, and squeeze the juice out for parfme
- squeeze oil out of seeds and nuts, for skinbalm
- Aloe is always nice for hair and skin, if you are able to find it.
- for your period, use skins or pads of moss, dont you start inserting tampon-like things, cause you'll never know what kind of gross infections you can get from them.
- you can make a perfect ring from bones, it's a strong material which you can easily carf. rings always work well, dont know why...
- you can make perfect hairbands from the willow bark, they remain flexibla and can help your hair-do.
- you can make bracelets by brading different kinds of bark together.
these are the things i could come up with. i hope there are more people with ideas, cause they might come in handy one day post them here and from this day, the bush might be paradise for women.