Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/11/27/11143/168/114/667032

The Famine in South Dakota Of 2009 (updated 4x)
by Stranded Wind
Thu Nov 27, 2008 at 08:18:15 AM PST
Last week I received a very concerned call from South Dakota farmer and agronomist Bryan Lutter. "Neal, we're out of propane!" I figured this was personal distress – he and his family farm over three square miles of land and I know this has been a tough year for many people. He promptly corrected my misconception when I tried to console him. "No, everybody is out, all three grain elevators, we can't get fuel for the bins, and

Attachments

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
I find that very hard to believe . Ever here of the Balken oil field ?? We have put more pipeline in the ground in the past 5 years than we did in the early 80's ......the gas is flowing and lots of it .

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
from the article:

"The instant the Obama administration and the 111th Congress take their
seats, before anything is done about Detroit, before anything is done about pension funds caught up in Wall Street's massive fraud, yes, even before they touch universal health care SOMETHING has to be done to protect our agriculture system from the volatility flowing from Wall Street's death contortions. This won't be a giveaway – it'll be a genuine investment with known risks and known returns for products that will experience ongoing demand. We, as a nation must provide our farmers with a fair, stable financing and insurance system or we're all going to pay a terrible price."

Remember,this article is from the same yellow "jouralists" who have put out the now debunked "obama birth certificate".

Problem,reaction,solution.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts