Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MSN is now reporting that the DOW fell another 679 points today. Not a good sign.

Headed to the store for more food.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Don't worry man, it's gonna get better! Really bad things don't happen to us in America! The governments gonna save the day, you just watch.

On second thought, I need to buy another AK next week...

·
BowHunter
2,232 Posts
Don't worry man, it's gonna get better! Really bad things don't happen to us in America! The governments gonna save the day, you just watch.

On second thought, I need to buy another AK next week...
AK for the poor,front me an AK, man?:rofl:

·
Knocked Down But Up Again
5,579 Posts
AK for the poor,front me an AK, man?:rofl:

Um, the line forms behind me, sir! Wait your turn or no MRE dessert for YOU!

Heeheehee!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Look, if the DOW falls to 5 or even 6,000 that will put us into a depression.

·
Registered
34 Posts
This won't make you feel any better. The Asian markets are open now. Tokyo down 9.6% and Hong Kong down 8.29% at the moment. Yeah, remember that HK riot thread? We're going to feel this when the sun comes up...

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
elaborate?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just like the Dow Jones dropping 7% today, the markets that are open on the other side of the world are dropping right now. Tokyo is now down 974 points, or 10% of the total market value. Since we trade with these international entities, their losses effect our international corporations/trading when the markets open over here. The meltdown is global, and accelerating everywhere in a cyclical fashion. We drop, they drop, we drop, etc.

·
Premium Member
12,716 Posts
The states are starting to feel the pain...saw this on MSN

I was worried yesterday today I am freaking the F&^% out!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27103082
how about that california huh? they benn spending,taxing,regulating,and driveing buisness away for years and now they come crawling asking for help......when are these idiot state governments going to learn how to conduct state GSP as an member nation/state of the U.S.?.....

california is the worlds sixth largest economy and it's governer has the friggin audacity to beg the rest of us so they can keep the party goin.........

·
Registered
195 Posts
Today Great Britain pumped $88 billion into its banking system. France and Germany are going to do something soon. Ireland did it last month.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
okay- brass tax. When can we expect a hailstorm of falling stockbrokers?

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
i've got a viking round sheild i'm gonna use any time i'm near a tall building like an Umbrella so when the stock brokers fall on me them won't break my neck just a bruise or two

also bought $500.00 worth of more food today. thought i might need it soon

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
A festering pox on those who voted for the bailout.

I don't plan to look at my IRA or anything else for a while. I am not trying to avoid reality, but it's nothing I can control, and I refuse to focus on it to the exclusion of other things on my to-do list.

·
Knocked Down But Up Again
5,579 Posts
Excuse me, m'lady, do you have a spare AK that you could let me borrow [for very long time use]? :upsidedown:
Let's just play nice and share it? I'll hold it and you can pull the trigger. Sound fair? :D:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts