Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
who dares wins
43 Posts
hi all

if the world does come to a end tomorrow i just want to say it has been a deep pleasure talking/knowing to you all it really has :) let hope it dosent end

regards jordan (aka SAS)

·
Wild Edibles Expert
10,167 Posts

·
To the Liberty Tree!
1,312 Posts
It's on but it's not colliding particles yet... we still have another month of two before it gets fully powered up and the experiments start. Don't drink the good scotch just yet. ;)

·
PPG flyer
2,789 Posts
They are just excellerating the particles now,they won't be up to speed till mid Oct. Then the little bang,when they will smash them together.Then the eotwawki!!

Reactions: Dwind

·
armchair commando
1,184 Posts
yeah I was watching this. I'm a huge closet nerd so ....:D:
I'm a ******* at heart, and as a ******* from GA I have ******* radar....follow me here..
Even though these are brilliant minds at work....like 1200 scientist?
Here is the ******* part, and those of you from the south will get this little joke.....
NO matter how much it cost or the brains behind it all.....
"hey man, watch this" comes to mind....and if you understand the joke, ya know something BAD is going to happen when they push that button :D:

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
They are just excellerating the particles now,they won't be up to speed till mid Oct. Then the little bang,when they will smash them together.Then the eotwawki!!
mid october? what is there some Particle Union or something?

Brought to you by Tachyons Local 303

·
Registered
7,224 Posts
Wait 'till I call my wifes family overseas and tell them the whole planet is still here......they'll be SO relieved!

·
Registered
577 Posts
The super collider did work and now we are in a parallel twin universe. :eek: Now the scientist will have to apply for more grant money to build a reverse super collider in order to get us back!:xeye:

·
Banned
642 Posts
You mean someone found the AAA batteries for it after all! I heard they at first bought AA size batteries for it. Than the man thats paid $100,000 a year to insert the batteries was on his unionized coffee break.

Than they LOST all the batteries in a terriable parallel universe accident! So now they needed AA batteries but all they had left this time where the AAA batteries.

Strangely enough in both universes the battery installer person who makes $100,000 grand a year had the SAME UNIONIZED COFFEE BREAK IN BOTH UNIVERSES!

Thus a new union coffee break paradox has been born.

I also heard they found the place/universe where your lost socks go after you put them in the dryer... its not a pretty place to smell so I've heard.

·
Shuriken snowflake
16,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Now the scientist will have to apply for more grant money to build a reverse super collider in order to get us back!
Yea, but it's OK because that money only exists in this dimension and will not be spent in out home dimension. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts