Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most likely Obama will win. The Democrates(communist) will set up a police state. They are already infringing against the first amendment in Missouri. They will get Sheriffs,prosecutors to enforce unconstitutional laws and take away guns. The communist have won. Better to start looking for a way to bug-out.

·
Ding... Thanks for playin
4,922 Posts
Better be careful...

some folks here will ask you if it does not happen as you say will you leave 4 ever...

If they do, let it run like water off a ducks A** and move on...

Interesting thoughts though... :thumb:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Are we suggesting that the Bush administration HASN'T been setting up a police state all this time?

if a police state is coming, it's coming under Obama, McCain or Bush, if the elections are canceled..

You are under a serious false sense of security if you think that simply voting republican is going to keep the guns from being taken away.

Wasn't Katrina's marshal law scenario pulled off under the Bush administration? Guess what? They took away the guns from homeowners. In fact, it was Bush's very own Blackwater kronies that were actually pulling this off..

·
Registered
497 Posts
Thank you couldn't have said it better. Am I the only one remembering the Patriot Act. It by it's self almost created the police state. Reminds me of several dictators first acts to remove people of due process under the law please do remember that at any point you can be detained without a lawyer if they think your in a terror group so watch what you buy and say on the phone.

·
Haha
3,407 Posts
All it takes would be for the president to declare a national emergencey and Bush becomes a dictator. This is the same way Hitler planned his takeover of Germany. THe laws are in place. Bush was cautious and made sure he passed a bill making it so he could not be tried for warcrimes. What a clever puppeteer who made that one.

If the elections are halted (hope not) you can guess it would be because of a national emergencey. And if that happens Bush has supreme executive power.

So lets hope things don't go that route and congress makes some good decisions. (yeah right)

-Cade

·
4,922 Posts
cadethepagan - Thank you for this post, this is a subject not many want to believe. As i am sure you will find out... He made that the law in May of '07 but nobody seems to see that...

Thanks

Reactions: cadethepagan

·
Say no to NWO PLEASE!
1,009 Posts
This sh1t scares the crap out of me man. The sheeple won't even realize. Half the people with guns won't have the balls to use them, and if its 5 cops vs you, how are you gonna know shhtf and it's time to shot them? Hard to stay calm at times like this. Why can't people just see?!

·
American fearmaker
14,245 Posts
I don't know as if Obama will win the election. I have a feeling that we're being played, again, by the press/media to hype up their candidate of choice. They've done this before and it didn't work then either. Both Gore and Kerry were hyped up by the press to make it seem like both of them would beat Bush and it didn't happen. I tend to think that too many people in both of the last two previous elections voted for the lesser of two evils and Bush won. I think that McCain might just win over Obama because at the last minute people will see through Obama for the empty suit that he is. Obama will carry Chicago but I know, for a fact, that he will NEVER carry downstate Illinois. So for all intents and purposes, Obama might not even carry his own home state of Illinois if things go awry for him. At best, right now it is 50-50 for him taking Illinois at election time.

·
high on truck stop coffee
17,706 Posts
Obama gonna be da man..

Count on it..people are so fed up with Repubs robbing everything from the middle class,they will likely vote a straight Dem ticket.So...with that in mind,expect imcreased taxes on anything pertaining to firearms,reloading equiptment,licenses of all kinds,etc.It's a good idea to get a supply of primers,powder and brass for reloading.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
and since McCain is basically W part two- we'll be in a police state no matter who wins. even the people I know in the Feds think this, after they recieved an unprecedented increase in their powers recently.

·
4,922 Posts
Is that China..?

·
Just use a 2x4
822 Posts
All it takes would be for the president to declare a national emergencey and Bush becomes a dictator. This is the same way Hitler planned his takeover of Germany. THe laws are in place. Bush was cautious and made sure he passed a bill making it so he could not be tried for warcrimes. What a clever puppeteer who made that one.

If the elections are halted (hope not) you can guess it would be because of a national emergencey. And if that happens Bush has supreme executive power.

So lets hope things don't go that route and congress makes some good decisions. (yeah right)

-Cade

Bush has that compound in Paraguay to go to. DHS has some concern about riots if obama loses.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts