Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had several threads on this forum about what to do when the toilet paper runs out. Well, I have about finished my methane generator toilet (will post pictures one of these weeks) and I just finished setting up a solar shower adjacent to it. Last night I found myself out of bumfodder while ensconced upon the Throne of Contemplation and Ill Smells, and glanced up to find the solar shower hanging within reach of my cane handle. Voila! I snagged it, pressed it into service to clean my filthy nether reaches, and think I have just figured out how to handle the BW problem....

·
Registered
219 Posts
Not a bad idea "butt" someone else on SB had the best idea for a solution. A pump fertilizer sprayer filled with water. I hav been meaning to get one.

·
Registered
14,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The solar shower I'm using is a black-back bag with a clear front, and it uses a gravity feed. I use the sprayer when I am out where I can't hang a gravity feed device.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Use junk mail. I get more than enough to wipe my are with. Crumble it up a few times and it gets a lil bit soft. Glossy photo adds dont work very well, they just kinda smear the poo. White paper works decent though. Long term I would think a wash cloth and wash it out. The hot water in the solar shower is a great aid.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Use junk mail. I get more than enough to wipe my are with. Crumble it up a few times and it gets a lil bit soft. Glossy photo adds dont work very well, they just kinda smear the poo. White paper works decent though. Long term I would think a wash cloth and wash it out. The hot water in the solar shower is a great aid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts