Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,698 Posts
No way in hell. The Sanders people are already out if he gets screwed again and most of Biden's would sit out if they bumped him for Michelle.

A more likely outcome is Joe announces Michelle as his VP and then after in office hes removed for having dementia. Boom- Michelle is President.

Although none of the will happen because Trump will trounce either of them as long as the economy stays good and Coronavirus doesnt kill us all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Indefatigable
20,089 Posts
Nice fantasy you have going there, but there is no way in hell it will happen. The big convention news will be Trump dumping Pence for a more grabable Niki.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
and it won't be Oprah.

Everything going on through the primaries is just show. Biden will likely get enough delegates to be nominee, but then at the convention they'll trot out . . .

Michelle Obama.

Stranger things have happened! As much as I despise Michael, he/she might bring in the votes the DummyCrats need to win the election. I hope not. I hope Biden picks Pocahontas or Doomberg instead.

·
Bear Fighter
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think she's too used to being a pampered house poodle with nothing to do but lounge around the new mansion.

Being POTUS is work. Not in her vocabulary.
Yeah, but I'm also thinking she'd love to have her ego stroked, not unlike Hillary.

I sense a Democrat convention not unlike 1968. They don't care about what the majority wants, just what the party wants.

·
statists' be statin'
3,364 Posts
When I first saw how awful the democrat candidates were, I figured they were all just place holders and there was a plan for the real candidate to show up later. I also predicted that it would be Michelle. But, I don't believe that any more. If it was going to happen, it would have happened before so many delegates were committed to other candidates.

·
M.R. Ducks
18,330 Posts
Everything going on through the primaries is just show. Biden will likely get enough delegates to be nominee, but then at the convention they'll trot out . . .

Michelle Obama.
I guess you were out with mono on they day they covered this in 8th Grade, so let me give you a little civics lesson: If Biden gets enough delegates to be the nominee... then he will be the nominee.

Michelle Obama wan’t be the nominee.

Political Conventions are all boring nowadays because everyone knows exactly what’s going to happen a month before it happens. This year will be no different.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Bribem is just a place holder for a dim shadow candidate to be announced later this year. Probably a woman/woman ticket, the only thing that could come anywhere close to beating President Trump. POTUS will allow them to blow that scam to pieces as well.

Protect "o" at all cost's...

·
Super Moderator
14,443 Posts
I guess you were out with mono on they day they covered this in 8th Grade, so let me give you a little civics lesson: If Biden gets enough delegates to be the nominee... then he will be the nominee.

Michelle Obama wan’t be the nominee.

Political Conventions are all boring nowadays because everyone knows exactly what’s going to happen a month before it happens. This year will be no different.
If something was to happen to Biden, or he gets to sick to run or decides he doesnt want to run anymore, then what? Personally I could see any of those being a possibility.

Reactions: hawgy54 and Aceoky

·
M.R. Ducks
18,330 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts