Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Day the Earth Stood Still it is the largest living thing on planet is up against us. How we going to face it Is the weapons we got enough to fight back. Who will be charged? This movie was pretty good for any one. Lot of science is there. Are we ready to face it. It is up to us. It show up free movies Fluently done movie in my opinion I saw it with lot of interest.

·
Permanently gone
1,720 Posts
Okay...just an alert to Kev and Mods.
The account of the OP has only THREE posts, all of which are movie reviews in fractured English.
The movie site they post is known for infecting computers with viruses (especially *stealth* or *trojan* viruses that will steal personal info, etc.)

I believe this is an advertising account started purely for the reason of directing people to their movie site.

·
Kibitzer
6,631 Posts
All I know is, just from the previews on tv, this isn't the same movie I grew up watching.
But, if they can make Sgt Fury black, they can do anything to movies.
And, could 7thson get a bigger post??

·
Not that mutherscratcher
142 Posts
I think its a total waste, story I guess was good but I felt there was "go green or else" undertones, directed more at me instead of at the characters. Don't get me wrong I like the phrase "waste not want not" but I don't want you ramming it down my gizzard. Just like in "The Happening". Good concepts, just coulda been more. Just my $.02

·
Plinker
746 Posts
Kev should delete the link in the original post.

While I'm at it.... for you SCIFI Fans: Read the original story "Farewell To The Master". Google the titile, and you will find a site where you can download the complete story (3 parts). Apparently they researched the story and cannot find a copyright for it (free to public).

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
The Day the Earth Stood Still it is the largest living thing on planet is up against us. How we going to face it Is the weapons we got enough to fight back. Who will be charged? This movie was pretty good for any one. Lot of science is there. Are we ready to face it. It is up to us. It show up free movies Fluently done movie in my opinion I saw it with lot of interest.
YEAH...didn't find the FREE movies...looks like you were mistaken.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts