Survivalist Forum banner

121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Who wouldn’t hit a cherry 2000 ,, if they where real I’m sure my wife would buy me one.
I don’t even think that is cheating

·
Registered
237 Posts
...."Have her hold up a paper in the video stating date, time and location."...

I'm going to go out on a limb here & predict that any Woman who receives these demands is almost certainly going to tell the Guy to go have sex with himself using a much less polite word than sex.

·
Registered
237 Posts
my first wife, the one I had kids with, seemed to be a awesum person, from a good family, had good morals and a life plan. loved her very much. after she said I do? holy gawd what a change!

it was like you flipped a switch to instant bitch.

I lasted 2 years and she left and went home to momma. we had a good life really no major bills, paid for house that I built. money wasn't a problem but me working a lot was a problem.

she was hilarious, she wanted the money but did everything she could do to keep me from working.

after she left she just moved in with her mom who supported her in grand style. she lived with mom for over 20 years and just recently found a man to support her. god bless him!

im just afraid he is going to hunt me down and ask me why I didn't warn him!
My ex was very similar. I was a young Cop just starting out, so I worked every overtime opportunity & hustled side jobs so we could buy a house & she complained endlessly that I wasn't home enough.
So I quit the side jobs & stopped the OT and, of course, she complained that we didn't have enough money, LOL. You just can't please some people.
Speaking of your ex finding another guy, I was once dated a girl for 8-9 months straight when she suddenly announced she needed more "me time" for herself.
I gave her a week or so before I dropped by her apartment unannounced & another guy, of course, answered my knock at the door demanding to know who I was & what I wanted. I introduced myself & explained that I was just there to get some clothes I'd left there.
She was LIVID & he wasn't too happy about it either, lol, when I told him that if she'd cheat on me, she'd treat him the same way.
A year later I was in line at a grocery store & saw the same guy standing behind me in line. Uh oh, I thought, here comes trouble, but instead he said man, you called it & I sure wish I'd have listened to you. 🤣

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
my first wife, the one I had kids with, seemed to be a awesum person, from a good family, had good morals and a life plan. loved her very much. after she said I do? holy gawd what a change!

it was like you flipped a switch to instant bitch.

I lasted 2 years and she left and went home to momma. we had a good life really no major bills, paid for house that I built. money wasn't a problem but me working a lot was a problem.

she was hilarious, she wanted the money but did everything she could do to keep me from working.

after she left she just moved in with her mom who supported her in grand style. she lived with mom for over 20 years and just recently found a man to support her. god bless him!

im just afraid he is going to hunt me down and ask me why I didn't warn him!
Was her name Yvonne? Same story but at least I woke up to see the warning signs and didn't marry her.

My wife now is great! Hindsight is 20/20.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
High Concept
4,999 Posts
It's not just about sex and kids.

Sex fades. You don't see a lot of "active" 70 year olds.

Kids grow up and move away.

Who is going to push your wheelchair? Who is going to help you after the stroke? Someone who loves you, or someone paid $10 an hour to bathe you and wash your clothes?

If someone loves you they will be happy to help you. Even on his worst days, I am always glad I am there to help my husband, and he needs a fair amount of help.

But you remind me a little of a guy I knew at work. He wanted the perfect woman (he barely graduated high school, average looking at best, overweight, and "old")

Anyway, his perfect woman:
  • Beautiful
  • "Good", slender figure
  • Long, dark hair
  • College educated
  • World traveler
  • Cosmopolitan

He found women who met his criteria but of course they wanted nothing to do with him.

There was a woman at work. She was short, she was fat, she had long gray hair. She was average looking and a high school graduate. And she was very interested in him. I told him and he rejected the idea outright.

Years later, he asked me about her. I said she was long gone. Don't miss the right person looking for the "perfect" one.

I didn't want to marry a blind man in a wheelchair, but he is, most days, the right man for me. He is compassionate, a hard worker, intelligent, loves my cats, and wants to provide me with a good life (most days). He has his flaws but they are outweighed by his attributes.

But if you go into dating with a hostile "What can you give me, all women are out to screw me over" attitude you will, as I said in my earlier post, die alone.
Everybody dies alone.

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
16,313 Posts
Steve my experience with the system is very different. I was born in the 70's. My mother was unstable at best and had previously harmed one of her children. She was bad enough not feeding me, neglecting me that child services got involved. When they did my parents split and my Dad took me. It is unclear if she wanted custody but she was denied as she had a track record and documented had been neglecting me.

So Dad got custody. During the divorce she took less than half so that could act as a sort of "child support" as my Dad explained it. And this was in the 70's when they always sided with the mother.

When my brother split from his drug addict wife about the same time he wanted custody and the judge made him jump through a lot of hoops, which he did, then said in court "I was never going to give those children to you, they belong with their mother". Mom got them and both are bipolar drug addicts it is really sad. My brother really grieves the missed opportunity.

So sometime the system works and sometimes it does not. In my case I was far better off with my Dad.

·
Bear Magnet
3,716 Posts
I failed "Behavior modification" twice and I'm NOT signing up again! I'm just too much of a vagabond and WAAAY to wild for any civilized woman. I like being alone and I crave solitude.

·
Semper Fi
9,226 Posts
...."Have her hold up a paper in the video stating date, time and location."...

I'm going to go out on a limb here & predict that any Woman who receives these demands is almost certainly going to tell the Guy to go have sex with himself using a much less polite word than sex.
Yet on many college campuses just a few years ago feminists were DEMANDING it. Men were required to get signed acceptance forms from perspective sexual partners.

Funny how the supposed epidemic of date rape on college campuses has dropped off the left's and feminists radars.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
The "dating dilemma" is for the young. I have nothing to add about ex lovers, I've been through a few. I do not waste our time faulting someone else exclusively for both of our shortcomings, we entered the agreement together and ended it together. If you're still pointing fingers, years later, you may want to take a good hard look at yourself.

·
Born 120 years too late.
4,686 Posts
Everybody dies alone.
THE FOLKS at Hiroshima and Nagasaki might have something different to say to that... 😁

·
Registered
837 Posts
I’m a twice divorced man. I have a few lady friends I see and chat with. I have no desire to remarry. Life is great.

Too many people see the grass as being greener on the other side. And sometimes it is.

As I get older the more and more I become like my lifelong bachelor uncle. He had it made lol. So I have actually started mirroring his ways.

·
Super Moderator. I'm helping!
7,170 Posts
I’m a twice divorced man. I have a few lady friends I see and chat with. I have no desire to remarry. Life is great.

Too many people see the grass as being greener on the other side. And sometimes it is.

As I get older the more and more I become like my lifelong bachelor uncle. He had it made lol. So I have actually started mirroring his ways.
Even though I'm married to a wonderful man I also think single is the way to go. I had been single for 15 or so years (after a marriage in my late 20s that lasted just long enough for me to get pregnant twice) when I met the old man and had no intention of marrying ever again. He had other ideas. Lol Between him and his ex-wife (and my compulsion to cut off my nose to spite my face lol) we wound up married about 20 years ago now. If he ever leaves ... Or passes before me ... I have no doubt I will remain single for the rest of my days.

·
Threepin'
4,059 Posts
With your attitude I would just give up trying as your clearly not mentally prepared for meaningful interactions with women. You could of course get yourself a big old bear who loves the outdoor life.
Lol. OP’s attitude definitely sucks.

Also cheers to the old ass post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

121 - 134 of 134 Posts