Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sleeping-around/Casual-sex: The risk of a false rape accusation/extortion (or any crazy backlash) is just crazy high.

Long Term Relationships: Marriage/divorce is slavery for men, and in NZ even if you don't marry, the law will consider you married if you live together (officially 3 years, but really it's up to the feminist court to decide).

It seems like you're screwed no matter what you do. 10 years ago wise men used to say "as long as you never marry you will be fine", but nowadays it's not that simple anymore.

Seemingly not survival related, but what's the point in planning for complicated nuclear/war/natural-disaster survival if simultaniously you are walking around an open target to go to jail or into lifelong debt? You certainly don't want to be in jail during SHTF, or in a rented studio apartment because you lost the farm in legal battle.

·
D. Gibbons is a bad man
5,757 Posts
Sleeping-around/Casual-sex: The risk of a false rape accusation/extortion (or any crazy backlash) is just crazy high.

Long Term Relationships: Marriage/divorce is slavery for men, and in NZ even if you don't marry, the law will consider you married if you live together (officially 3 years, but really it's up to the feminist court to decide).

It seems like you're screwed no matter what you do. 10 years ago wise men used to say "as long as you never marry you will be fine", but nowadays it's not that simple anymore.

Seemingly not survival related, but what's the point in planning for complicated nuclear/war/natural-disaster survival if simultaniously you are walking around an open target to go to jail or into lifelong debt? You certainly don't want to be in jail during SHTF, or in a rented studio apartment because you lost the farm in legal battle.
With your attitude I would just give up trying as your clearly not mentally prepared for meaningful interactions with women. You could of course get yourself a big old bear who loves the outdoor life.

·
Registered
10,089 Posts
Don't know if the law is still on the books, but in Texas, if you set up house keeping (living with someone) you're considered common law married. They kinda stopped enforcing that law in the 60's when everyone started shacking up with each other.

Marriage laws are generally intended to protect the women and children, if any. With the feminist movement and everything similar, I don't understand why the laws haven't been changed to level the playing field for the males..

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
16,266 Posts
If you really see marriage as "slavery" then you will probably die alone.

And with an attitude like you've displayed, OP, only the crazy ones will do you.

Even when he's an ass, I work very hard at valuing, respecting my husband. I find good things in him and I thank/appreciate it.

In return, he does a decent job accommodating my peculiarities (bad housekeeping, cat lady, crazy, not 100 pounds). Which is why we are still together after 27 years.

·
Registered
730 Posts
sounds like the OP needs to investigate the MGTOW life style!

if you truly feel as it seems you do, then I would recommend a vasectomy. having children with a woman gives her incredible power over your life. a power they do not always use wisely. it is also very hard to resist a pretty woman and sometimes you will fail to resist. at the very least with a vasectomy you wont be on the hook for up to 21 years of debt.

I don't know anything about NZ women or culture. are a lot of NZ women accusing men they have consensual sex with of rape?

I personally enjoyed my dating life but have settled down with a nice girl. we each have our own house. we both wish to avoid financial entanglements.it works well for us. we may cohabitate or marry in the future but without children in the mix neither of us have any power over the other. we are together because we want to be.

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
16,266 Posts
It's not just about sex and kids.

Sex fades. You don't see a lot of "active" 70 year olds.

Kids grow up and move away.

Who is going to push your wheelchair? Who is going to help you after the stroke? Someone who loves you, or someone paid $10 an hour to bathe you and wash your clothes?

If someone loves you they will be happy to help you. Even on his worst days, I am always glad I am there to help my husband, and he needs a fair amount of help.

But you remind me a little of a guy I knew at work. He wanted the perfect woman (he barely graduated high school, average looking at best, overweight, and "old")

Anyway, his perfect woman:
  • Beautiful
  • "Good", slender figure
  • Long, dark hair
  • College educated
  • World traveler
  • Cosmopolitan

He found women who met his criteria but of course they wanted nothing to do with him.

There was a woman at work. She was short, she was fat, she had long gray hair. She was average looking and a high school graduate. And she was very interested in him. I told him and he rejected the idea outright.

Years later, he asked me about her. I said she was long gone. Don't miss the right person looking for the "perfect" one.

I didn't want to marry a blind man in a wheelchair, but he is, most days, the right man for me. He is compassionate, a hard worker, intelligent, loves my cats, and wants to provide me with a good life (most days). He has his flaws but they are outweighed by his attributes.

But if you go into dating with a hostile "What can you give me, all women are out to screw me over" attitude you will, as I said in my earlier post, die alone.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts

Get any agreement to sex on video and make sure the 'yes' in enthusiastic. If not enthusiastic, it may later be deemed as really a NO. Have her hold up a paper in the video stating date, time and location.

OP, you have listed your guidelines to women. Work within those guidelines.

Women nowadays are despicable. Just how the world turned out. If the woman is having a bad day, puts her tampon in crooked...she screams bloody murder and you are ****ed. Get all agreements to sex in writing / and or video.

·
Live Free or Die
3,864 Posts
If you really see marriage as "slavery" then you will probably die alone.
It isn't the marriage that is "slavery", that comes with the divorce. When she leaves you because you got sick or laid off or she just found "someone else". Maybe her parents finally died so she feels she can come out of the closet now. At that point, the man is screwed if they have kids. He is a slave until they turn 18 or until the finish college in some states. Also, she takes half of everything you have built over the course of your life. Not every American woman will do this to a man, but they can. The law is on their side from conception. Why is it that a woman has no responsibility if she wants to walk away? She can just leave a baby at a fire station no questions asked and the state doesn't come after her for support; and that is if she even keeps it that long. Men OTOH, one broken rubber, or woman lying saying "I can't get pregnant", are just plain screwed. They get no choice to walk away. What happened to the "equality" that all the feminazis are screaming about? So, yeah, MGTOW has it's place and many of those men have legitimate points. I don't mean the woman haters that flock along with the genuine MGTOW crowd. I don't mean the players preaching "pump and dump". I mean the ones who have been seriously burned and decided to find another way.

·
Banned
14,721 Posts
As a single (by choice) guy in my mid-40s, I understand the issue.

The key is to make very wise decisions on who you date, court, or marry. Far too many men fall into the problems outlined by the OP.

Either be comfortable alone, or only select a top quality woman to share your life with. Wait for Ms Right, and avoid Ms Wrong like a plague.

I come from a home where everyone was divorced. And as a lawyer, I've seen scores of bad divorces (cheating, accusations of DV, fighting over property, etc.). I've seen many cases of false DV, assault, and even rape accusations. It is a dose of reality. If you think it's imaginary, turn on the news or do some reading. Lots of men wrongly accused and later exonerated (Duke Lacross, Judge Kavanaugh, Brian Banks, and a long list of others famous or irrelevant). Men must be extremely cautious today, especially to avoid a easily made false rape accusation.

Navy SEAL exonerated from false rape accusation.
https://world.wng.org/2019/03/false...nA3BwJglKBQTsYmPgTW79Di75GnffTNGYgPqbeY45VEdE

One Ms Wrong can and often does RUIN men financially, or criminally, or career wise, or sanity, or health, or all of the above.

If you choose Ms Right, so I'm told, your life can be deeply enriched and rewarding emotionally, spiritually, physically, financially, etc. So you have to hold out for her, and just be okay with being Mr. Single.

·
"TURGID FLUX"
6,022 Posts

Society, Government and Religion have sort of spoiled any chance for fulfilling and happy relationships. Expectations are set artificially high. People are bound together for better or for worse resulting in domestic violence and unhappiness, some folks feel they are "owed" something and complicate the union and divorce with unrealistic demands for money, togetherness or whatever.

Society is the worst culprit. You cannot turn on TV without seeing folks happier and wealthier than you and thus jealousy and general crazy ensues. Why can't you be more like Endicott? Or more like your brother in law the wealthy doctor? Invest in Prozac.

The Government NEVER should have been in the wedding business. If they were not, we would have none of the domestic violence we have. Folks would/could move on. Bobby and Steve could get "married" and it would not be a supreme court case. The woman and kids will do fine, no worse than they are today. Lawyers would be panhandling for Uber fare.

Religion is the worst. We have "celibate" Catholic Priests advising folks on how to have wedded bliss in a ceremony blessed by the Pope. How extremely odd and "Vatican gay" at same time.

Its all just a racket folks, we were duped.

I am a slightly left leaning Libertarian Agnostic so sorry for the rant.

Reactions: livinn59801

·
"TURGID FLUX"
6,022 Posts
Get any agreement to sex on video and make sure the 'yes' in enthusiastic. If not enthusiastic, it may later be deemed as really a NO. Have her hold up a paper in the video stating date, time and location.

OP, you have listed your guidelines to women. Work within those guidelines.

Women nowadays are despicable. Just how the world turned out. If the woman is having a bad day, puts her tampon in crooked...she screams bloody murder and you are ****ed. Get all agreements to sex in writing / and or video.
A bit extreme, but I see the point. There is a lot of CRAZY out there. A lot of narcissistic people of both / all sexes. I can indeed see some rational for a written damage release contract before bumping ugly. Maybe they can be dispensed in coin machines next to the condoms. Hmm, I will be working on an APP!

·
Registered
730 Posts
my first wife, the one I had kids with, seemed to be a awesum person, from a good family, had good morals and a life plan. loved her very much. after she said I do? holy gawd what a change!

it was like you flipped a switch to instant bitch.

I lasted 2 years and she left and went home to momma. we had a good life really no major bills, paid for house that I built. money wasn't a problem but me working a lot was a problem.

she was hilarious, she wanted the money but did everything she could do to keep me from working.

after she left she just moved in with her mom who supported her in grand style. she lived with mom for over 20 years and just recently found a man to support her. god bless him!

im just afraid he is going to hunt me down and ask me why I didn't warn him!

1 - 20 of 131 Posts