Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
one day at a time
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK,

Does anyone Think that these train crash could be test runs?

And in saying that do you think they could be used as say a strike against the U.S.? There has been 3 in about 2 weeks. Just thinking maybe tinfoil thinking. But a thought. Trains carry alot of hazardes Items and could be a target and cause problems. I might be mistaking But dont we ship nuke wast:taped: and Fuel,Fertilizer,And ect. Am I the only nut thinking about this and a littel conserned of this being a real possibility?:(

·
Registered
15 Posts
The short answer is No. I work in the industry (conductor) and these things happen all the time, and mostly due to gross negligence. We work odd hours that really takes it's toll on your body and mind. Sometimes we're just out of it.

There are huge amounts of chemicals shipped by rail...and most of the stuff could kill you almost instantly.

Any sign of foul play would be known almost immediately...we have federal agencies that investigate every single bit of every little accident we have.

·
one day at a time
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The short answer is No. I work in the industry (conductor) and these things happen all the time, and mostly due to gross negligence. We work odd hours that really takes it's toll on your body and mind. Sometimes we're just out of it.

There are huge amounts of chemicals shipped by rail...and most of the stuff could kill you almost instantly.

Any sign of foul play would be known almost immediately...we have federal agencies that investigate every single bit of every little accident we have.
Thank you. I was also thinking more of the blowing of a rail causing a derailment not just headon. I think that way of it being possiable due to think of how many kids play and hag out around rails and dont get caught. An Ied type of thing.

·
one day at a time
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well im glad to hear from somebody on the inside of the workings. Thank you for sharing your insight.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Thats a very good question you raise. May or may not depends on what they want to raise if they feel may cause panic probably not. Thats a hard call.
I think you are right. We all know there are sheeple out there who would go off the deep end if they thought something was happening.

·
one day at a time
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
See sheltering. We all know how kids who were shelterd end up.......

I dont want to be shelterd tell me staight forward and let me decide.

Yet the sheeple will still freak and cause more problems then help.

·
Registered
215 Posts
See sheltering. We all know how kids who were shelterd end up.......

I dont want to be shelterd tell me staight forward and let me decide.

Yet the sheeple will still freak and cause more problems then help.
You are correct. Now, I'm not saying I would have a worry or two, but I'd assess the situation and do what I thought was best. In our society today, it just seems like too many people can't tie their own shoes let alone be self sufficient!

·
one day at a time
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You are correct. Now, I'm not saying I would have a worry or two, but I'd assess the situation and do what I thought was best. In our society today, it just seems like too many people can't tie their own shoes let alone be self sufficient!
I would have a worry. I think I can think for myself better than them.
Yes!!! So true there is no independence They have fallen to The gov. has it. I dont need to worry about. Which is not true as you can tell they are fail use now think down the road.

·
High on a mountain top
435 Posts
I'd be more worried about boats than trains, they would be a lot harder to track, anyone can buy one... Just my thought.

·
one day at a time
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd be more worried about boats than trains, they would be a lot harder to track, anyone can buy one... Just my thought.
This is very true. I think about that to. Not as much of a worry for me. More for family. I have read the articals abut the ports. I just see it as real threat. They go thrue alot of cities and towns.

·
one day at a time
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If a pigeon sh-ts on your car you people think it's a conspiracy.

Sh-t happens. And sometimes it lands on your car.

No!!!! Just a thought of looking at it. Its a thought. Not OMG! OMG! OMG! The shadows are coming the C.I.A. is trying to reduce the number of the population. OMG! OMG! OMG!

Its possiable this shyt can happen. So I thought about it. I dont wear a tinfoil hat. Nor do I panic. I just looked at and thought HUMMMMM
What some asshle decided to do this. Ive seen 2-3 train crashes and Thought DAMN.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts