Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Caseyboy
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Occasionally, people complain my articles are too long. Perhaps they are, but it is what I do, I write. These are some thoughts I believe should and need to be addressed now, not later.

Obviously, most of us who are older see the changes to the US were subtle, and as the changes advanced the Liberals saw they could go to the polls and elect their own with the same mindset which matches theirs. That’s when it progressed rapidly through the sixties and the seventies. I’ve watched it for fifty years and the difference between 1960 and today is much like a sequence of events that moved speedily, beginning to pick up speed around 1965. None of us would have guessed what was coming at us all back then. Worse yet, none of us would have believed it.

We look back today and we don’t like it but most of us did little to stop it. We were busy raising families, working hard to pay our bills, and occupied with the everyday obligations most of us were absorbed with.

The Vietnam War was the key ingredient when the younger people decided they didn’t have to do what they were being told to do and few realized it was the right thing to do. They wanted to have unrestricted sex, do as many drugs as they thought they could get away with, and burn down parts of cities; additionally, they refused to go into the military, they defied all authority and caused as much dissension as was possible. It was very much what spoiled kids do when their parents demand them to do, but they don’t want to, and they pitched a fit, except in these cases they went to extremes. The authorities were overwhelmed and so the kids got away with all the civil unrest with their temper tantrums. That is happening today with the blacks and ANTIFA are thinking they are going to get away with it on a continuing basis. They think that they are above the law.

Very few paid for the crimes they committed against their own country including those who ran away to Canada and Sweden to avoid the draft. They burned the flag, publicly incinerated their draft cards, and in general defied all the authorities to do anything about it. Some wound up in jail, and some suffered a few knocks with Billy clubs, but most of them committed the riots in our streets and got away with it. The BLM is doing that now and also getting away with it except in their cases, they are looting stores as well.

When these events happened and the younger people realized they could do whatever they wanted to do, and there were no consequences for their actions, the popularity of saying things like “The US is the great evil of the world” and other expressions such as "make love not war" many more people in the US decided to take up their causes. For instance, the American Indians raided Alcatraz Island and took it over. Fort Lawton in Washington State was nearly taken over because the Indians contended any land that was to become surplus had to go to them. At the same time, the women welcomed access to the Birth Control pill, and could finally control what happened to them after sex and they could control it at will. Sex was no longer something the woman had to guard themselves against, and they quit wearing their bras. The social changes were coming at us all like a runaway train. Any excuse to take to the streets and have a great big party was seized by so many of them.

Other groups saw the trend and decided to air their private grievances in the public place and the homosexuals came out of the closets. The blacks prevailed with Civil Rights and were thrust to the head of the lines along with women's rights coming forward. Everyone all of a sudden had an ax to grind and grind they did.

In the meantime, those who took to the streets began to fight the people in charge of the government and wanted the troops out of Vietnam. In 1968 there were fewer than 5,000 casualties in South East Asia and the military leader of that country General Giap, was on the verge of throwing in the towel, but the street protests got his attention and he decided to wait and see what was going to happen. The Paris Peace Talks were tabled during this same time period.

The war finally ended a few years later after a decade of destruction and mayhem inflicted on a generation of American youth with the casualties having surpassed 58,000. If you want to know who was to blame, take a hard look at the facts and what happened in the States during that time frame. Those are the same people who are in office today. They are voting away your rights, giving your money away by the trainload and doing everything they can to not only control your every movement, but to seize your very American spirit.

They control your money. Your taxes have become a money-making machine that they squander as soon as they get it and most of those who are doing this are Democrats. Personally, I’m not a Democrat or a Republican. I like to call myself a “Constructionist.” I believe we need to rebuild what has been destroyed by enemies of liberty and personal enemies of the people.

Once the American coup d’état was carried out the day President Kennedy was gunned down in Dallas is when the people of America went into mourning. After a time, they came back with an evil that has nearly destroyed America. Most of those who instituted this breakdown was the rich kids but not all of them were the rich. Most were college-age and were out having the time of their lives as America was ripped apart. To them, it was a big joke. I fail to see the humor in what they did or how they went about it.
Many of those rich kids didn’t go to the extremes that another rich kid, Bill Ayers, and his girlfriend Bernadine Dohrn went to. There were many of them who were indoctrinated by a Communist dogma and it was all designed and aimed at bringing America down to its knees.

It became fashionable to bad-mouth America and its achievements. History was rewritten and taught to our children. Suddenly the white European was the bearer of all evil. People forgot about our ancestors and their accomplishments, man, and women who carved out the roads, the railroads, the canals and the infrastructure with picks and shovels and their bare hands. They labored from sunup to sundown enduring backbreaking labor to build a county that became great. One day America was bent over the chopping block by its domestic enemies to await the headsman’s ax. They have nearly succeeded thus far.

Bill and Bernadine are best pals with Zero and look at what happened to the country. Look at what the SEIU is doing to America. Look at what all the Unions are doing and realize, it is a plan perpetrated by those who hate America and want to bring it down. They will do it too if they aren’t stopped. Congress stopped giving taxpayer’s money to ACORN but resumed when their lefty friends pulled the most favorable strings. ACORN is an evil entity that should be destroyed.

All social changes that have been witnessed in these many years are those things that many of us believe are detrimental to America and have accelerated at an ever-increasing speed. There is little doubt to a man who is reasonably aware of what they are doing; it is the purposeful degradation of everything that is beautiful in and about America. The changes most of us have witnessed have all been violent and bloody. In the end, change does happen but I wonder if what is in store for all America is what most of us really want? There is a reckoning coming to America and it will deliver justice to those who would destroy our country. The problem with justice is it is exceedingly slow but grinds extremely fine in the end.

There is only one way to radically change what is happening, and all of Americans need to join in and make it happen. We Americans need to vote those career politicians out of the office and institute our own changes. In many cases, most of them need to be jailed. We can do that by giving the whole system a massive enema. Kick them all out and start fresh with new people. Institute term limits for all of them including judges. Make changes to the Constitution to reflect those things Americans want and do it now before it is too late. Make it the law of the land that any law passed by Congress applies equally to the politicians who made those laws. No more raises for them and let them live with the same healthcare the rest of us are compelled to live with. Eliminate all Federal pensions that are bestowed on them after serving one term.

One more term of office of the likes of another Zero and there won’t be anything left to change that will help you or save our country. Additionally, the next time some public official gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar, cut it off. You have to put consequences back into the minds of people because it is the right thing to do. To stop the Boogie Man, you have to confront him and then stop him in his tracks. The Liberals must have the message delivered to them that we the people won’t tolerate what they have been doing anymore. They work for us, not the other way around and they need to have that understood without any reservations. No more statements like, “Pass the bill and then see what’s in it.” The government needs to be afraid of the people, not the other way around.

All outsiders that come to America and stir the pot with anti-American dialogue must be excluded from bringing their poison to our shores. If they break the law they need to be jailed. If they commit treason on our shores against America, they need to stretch a rope. Those at home and are homegrown must be dealt with in the most severe terms to make those who would poison the well later set as an example to those who may have thoughts about doing it at a later date.

America must seal the borders. To do that we must shut down all overseas military bases and bring our troops home. We must stop fighting other country’s wars for them. Put our troops on the Border. Stop Foreign Aid. It is no longer in America’s best interest to give our money away regardless of who is getting it. Stop illegal immigration to America and use whatever terms it takes to get the job done so as to be effective. Stop immigration to our shores by anyone who wants to come here for a free lunch. Stop all welfare to those who could be working and earning a living. Stop subsidizing the worthless and the degenerates. Put into place checks and balances to those who receive our tax dollars as subsidized benefits. Make them pass drug tests. Make them prove they cannot work.

There are thousands of jobs that could be accomplished by derelicts, cleaning up the roadsides of trash, debris, and weeds, have them working repairing the infrastructure such as painting bridges, mending highways and fighting forest and brush fires. Put them working in the National Parks repairing the paths and various public campgrounds. These are just openers as to what can be done.

A very important step is for the people is to demand the FED be dissolved. Our government should be in the business of printing our money not a private group of self-serving leeches. The people’s bank should be controlled by us not a private conglomerate of self-serving bankers. It is our money, to be controlled by us and not by a group of people who are making our money their huge profitable and personal business. They print our money and then loan it to us with interest.

America is a great country. We have refined freedom, our beckoning light that pierces the gloomy ink of impenetrable fog wherever tyranny thrives should be bright and shining, so bright that everyone should be able to see it and be drawn toward it. We have long beckoned the oppressed and the poor to come to us and be free. People once came to our shores to escape tyrannical governments and oppression. Today they come but not for freedom, they come for the free lunch and the benefits America offers the poor. Yes, they come and they plunder the coffers set up to take care of Americans. Along with those who came to America came some terrible and sinister ideas. They set up foundations and businesses that are stripping Americans of their birthrights through legislation and lawsuits aimed at removing us of our money and our basic rights.

They have infiltrated our schools and are educating our young into becoming Marxist puppets. We must do away with ACLU, NAACP, ACORN and all Unions who preach the elimination of rights for Americans which should be preserved but instead they are destroying America like a cancer from within. What audacities are Americans to endure when a communist front organization such as the Black Caucus thrives within the membership of individuals who are in Congress to represent us? What bothers me most is that we are allowing it and we are paying for it. It is time to end the tyranny they are pounding down our throats.

Sharia Law will sink any state or country. Ask people in Britain, France, Denmark or Iran what the benefits are from an archaic set of rules painted as a religion of peace really is. Ask women who are chattel. Ask anyone if it is okay for a man to marry and have sex with a nine-year-old girl. Ask a woman’s family if after a year or so of marriage to a Muslim man is it okay to have the family get their daughter back without their dowry and then have the family kill that daughter because of it, or throw acid in her face? Do Americans seriously want to live under a set of rules and regulations that go back to a desert-dwelling people who seldom have running water, quality personal hygiene or common sense not to understand having sex with underage boys and with animals is not a lifestyle any westerner would embrace?

I feel this is the most important in terms of one of the major things we can do to stop the hemorrhaging of our resources. Get us out of the United Nations. Shut down the UN building in New York City. Stop funding the UN in any of its causes or needs. The UN is anti-American and votes against whatever is good for the United States of America consistently. And finally, stop trading with China.

Years ago, when I was involved in the Rock and Roll business as a Concert Producer, I hired Motorcycle Gang members to control what happened inside the concert hall. I paid them well to oversee what happened inside the arena. I paid handsomely for it and I received their loyalty. When someone tossed a bottle into the crowd out of meanness, or out of boredom before the concert started, or during, my security would go into the crowd, pull them out and stomp them into a pile of jelly for the offense. It only happened once. When the crowd saw what happened to the transgressor, no one was willing to repeat the dangerous offense again. It came about because at one of the shows someone threw a bottle and hit a nine-year-old girl in the head. It broke many bones in her face. I vowed that would never happen again. It did again, but only once. The little rat that threw that bottle is a cripple to this day which is justified. The word got out that to come to any of my concerts you had to behave yourself and people did. They understood consequences were always attached if anyone endangered the rest of the patrons who were there merely to have a good time. Extreme? You bet, but it worked. On the other hand, those who attended my concerts and simply wanted to have a good time, it was amply assured their safety was guaranteed, that was what the concert was all about after all. Paying to see a Rock Star or a group of Rock Stars perform without having to fear someone was going to throw a bottle or a brick into the crowd and put someone in the hospital.

We need to take steps that will get the left's attention. We cannot wait any longer. Look at what they have accomplished in as little as 75 years and with the serious damage happening in the last 50 years. It is our country. It is our government. We have the right to take what is ours back. Peacefully if it can be done, but by any means, if that is what it comes down to. It is our way of life that is in jeopardy, and we need to take legal steps to guarantee America remains the home of the brave and the land of the free. Most important, we need to preserve FREEDOM in the land of the Free.

Your thoughts.....

Caseyboy

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I would not like to be you. Your views are contrary to what is good about America. Somehow in your mind, you think it is not right for people to have thoughts and desires that conflict with your own. Blacks and women have the right to fight for equality. The war protesters have the right to protest, etc. Your have never walked in their skins and I doubt you have the mental capacity or empathy needed to do so.

People who break the law, right or left are arrested and prosecuted when caught. You on the other hand are happy to see them beat to a pulp.

Why in the world do you push so hard for a civil war. This nation wasn't built to accommodate only your agenda.

From all your posts, I get it that you are bitter. Don't let it out, keep it in.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
I am pretty hardcore conservative but I do believe in listening to liberal ideas as long as they can be discussed in an intelligent and civil manner. I admit that I've fallen into the us-vs-them mentality and am quick to call people "libtards" or "idiots" for not agreeing with me on every issue.

For instance ... if I had it my way ... there would be ZERO taxation. However, I am willing to see the need for some taxation. Fire & Police departments; road crews; etc. rely on taxes to maintain our infrastructure and to respond to emergencies. I'm also opposed to all forms of Welfare yet I can see the need to help people who are in real and dire straits. So I'm willing to entertain some liberal ideas if they make sense and don't put a burden on the working class.

Does America need to change? In some ways -- YES. But overall, it's still the greatest nation on earth (IMHO) and I'd rather be here than in China or Cuba or Russia or Venezuela. If I had the power to make any changes, I would put a lot of "swamp people" in prison and I would reduce the size and scope and power of the Federal Government. I'd emphasize the need to place local power in the hands of America's Counties followed by her States. The Fed is WAY too big and top-heavy.

But I agree with the OP: Marxism is a dangerous and seditious ideology that should be exposed then eradicated if and when possible.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
I think America needs to become an authoritarian theocracy,get those women back in the kitchen where they belong.

Bring back the draft because not serving is unpatriotic

Anyone who protests should be in prison

Anyone who thinks differently has to be reeducated

Mandatory attendance at the state church

Pay taxes or you are unpatriotic

Definitely bring back segregation

Everyone is suspected of being a communist

The OP's post sounds like something out of a dystopian novel.

I have said it before and I'll say it again,screw the left and screw the right.

Left and right both want to control people. The left does things in the name of the state and the right does things in the name of God,reminds me of "under color of law".

God gave us free will and man always wants to take it away.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
I am pretty hardcore conservative but I do believe in listening to liberal ideas as long as they can be discussed in an intelligent and civil manner. I admit that I've fallen into the us-vs-them mentality and am quick to call people "libtards" or "idiots" for not agreeing with me on every issue.

For instance ... if I had it my way ... there was be ZERO taxation. However, I am willing to see the need for some taxation. Fire & Police departments; road crews; etc. rely on taxes to maintain our infrastructure and to respond to emergency. I'm also opposed to all forms of Welfare yet I can see the need to help people who are in real and desperate need. So I'm willing to entertain some liberal ideas if they make sense and don't put a burden on the working class.

Does America need to change? In some ways -- YES. But overall, it's still the greatest nation on earth (IMHO) and I'd rather be here than in China or Cuba or Russia or Venezuela. If I had the power to make any changes, I would put a lot of "swamp people" in prison and I would reduce the size and scope and power of the Federal Government. I'd emphasize the need to place local power in the hands of America's Counties followed by her States. The Fed is WAY too big and top-heavy.

But I agree with the OP: Marxism is a dangerous and seditious ideology that should be exposed then eradicated if and when possible.
A consumption tax would work but then the powers that be would lose power.

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
I actually read that whole thing and agree with you. Maybe we get lucky and a year from now all those old baby boomer politicians that started a lot of this crap in the 60s will be gone...

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Occasionally, people complain my articles are too long. Perhaps they are, but it is what I d, I write. These are some thoughts I believe should and need to be addressed now, not later.

Obviously, most of us who are older see the changes to the US were subtle, and as the changes advanced the Liberals saw they could go to the polls and elect their own with the same mindset which matches theirs. That’s when it progressed rapidly through the sixties and the seventies. I’ve watched it for fifty years and the difference between 1960 and today is much like a sequence of events that moved speedily, beginning to pick up speed around 1965. None of us would have guessed what was coming at us all back then. Worse yet, none of us would have believed it.

We look back today and we don’t like it but most of us did little to stop it. We were busy raising families, working hard to pay our bills, and occupied with the everyday obligations most of us were absorbed with.

The Vietnam War was the key ingredient when the younger people decided they didn’t have to do what they were being told to do and few realized it was the right thing to do. They wanted to have unrestricted sex, do as many drugs as they thought they could get away with, and burn down parts of cities; additionally, they refused to go into the military, they defied all authority and caused as much dissension as was possible. It was very much what spoiled kids do when their parents demand them to do, but they don’t want to, and they pitched a fit, except in these cases they went to extremes. The authorities were overwhelmed and so the kids got away with all the civil unrest with their temper tantrums. That is happening today with the blacks and ANTIFA are thinking they are going to get away with it on a continuing basis. They think that they are above the law.

Very few paid for the crimes they committed against their own country including those who ran away to Canada and Sweden to avoid the draft. They burned the flag, publicly incinerated their draft cards, and in general defied all the authorities to do anything about it. Some wound up in jail, and some suffered a few knocks with Billy clubs, but most of them committed the riots in our streets and got away with it. The BLM is doing that now and also getting away with it except in their cases, they are looting stores as well.

When these events happened and the younger people realized they could do whatever they wanted to do, and there were no consequences for their actions, the popularity of saying things like “The US is the great evil of the world” and other expressions such as "make love not war" many more people in the US decided to take up their causes. For instance, the American Indians raided Alcatraz Island and took it over. Fort Lawton in Washington State was nearly taken over because the Indians contended any land that was to become surplus had to go to them. At the same time, the women welcomed access to the Birth Control pill, and could finally control what happened to them after sex and they could control it at will. Sex was no longer something the woman had to guard themselves against, and they quit wearing their bras. The social changes were coming at us all like a runaway train. Any excuse to take to the streets and have a great big party was seized by so many of them.

Other groups saw the trend and decided to air their private grievances in the public place and the homosexuals came out of the closets. The blacks prevailed with Civil Rights and were thrust to the head of the lines along with women's rights coming forward. Everyone all of a sudden had an ax to grind and grind they did.

In the meantime, those who took to the streets began to fight the people in charge of the government and wanted the troops out of Vietnam. In 1968 there were fewer than 5,000 casualties in South East Asia and the military leader of that country General Giap, was on the verge of throwing in the towel, but the street protests got his attention and he decided to wait and see what was going to happen. The Paris Peace Talks were tabled during this same time period.

The war finally ended a few years later after a decade of destruction and mayhem inflicted on a generation of American youth with the casualties having surpassed 58,000. If you want to know who was to blame, take a hard look at the facts and what happened in the States during that time frame. Those are the same people who are in office today. They are voting away your rights, giving your money away by the trainload and doing everything they can to not only control your every movement, but to seize your very American spirit.

They control your money. Your taxes have become a money-making machine that they squander as soon as they get it and most of those who are doing this are Democrats. Personally, I’m not a Democrat or a Republican. I like to call myself a “Constructionist.” I believe we need to rebuild what has been destroyed by enemies of liberty and personal enemies of the people.

Once the American coup d’état was carried out the day President Kennedy was gunned down in Dallas is when the people of America went into mourning. After a time, they came back with an evil that has nearly destroyed America. Most of those who instituted this breakdown was the rich kids but not all of them were the rich. Most were college-age and were out having the time of their lives as America was ripped apart. To them, it was a big joke. I fail to see the humor in what they did or how they went about it.
Many of those rich kids didn’t go to the extremes that another rich kid, Bill Ayers, and his girlfriend Bernadine Dohrn went to. There were many of them who were indoctrinated by a Communist dogma and it was all designed and aimed at bringing America down to its knees.

It became fashionable to bad-mouth America and its achievements. History was rewritten and taught to our children. Suddenly the white European was the bearer of all evil. People forgot about our ancestors and their accomplishments, man, and women who carved out the roads, the railroads, the canals and the infrastructure with picks and shovels and their bare hands. They labored from sunup to sundown enduring backbreaking labor to build a county that became great. One day America was bent over the chopping block by its domestic enemies to await the headsman’s ax. They have nearly succeeded thus far.

Bill and Bernadine are best pals with Zero and look at what happened to the country. Look at what the SEIU is doing to America. Look at what all the Unions are doing and realize, it is a plan perpetrated by those who hate America and want to bring it down. They will do it too if they aren’t stopped. Congress stopped giving taxpayer’s money to ACORN but resumed when their lefty friends pulled the most favorable strings. ACORN is an evil entity that should be destroyed.

All social changes that have been witnessed in these many years are those things that many of us believe are detrimental to America and have accelerated at an ever-increasing speed. There is little doubt to a man who is reasonably aware of what they are doing; it is the purposeful degradation of everything that is beautiful in and about America. The changes most of us have witnessed have all been violent and bloody. In the end, change does happen but I wonder if what is in store for all America is what most of us really want? There is a reckoning coming to America and it will deliver justice to those who would destroy our country. The problem with justice is it is exceedingly slow but grinds extremely fine in the end.

There is only one way to radically change what is happening, and all of Americans need to join in and make it happen. We Americans need to vote those career politicians out of the office and institute our own changes. In many cases, most of them need to be jailed. We can do that by giving the whole system a massive enema. Kick them all out and start fresh with new people. Institute term limits for all of them including judges. Make changes to the Constitution to reflect those things Americans want and do it now before it is too late. Make it the law of the land that any law passed by Congress applies equally to the politicians who made those laws. No more raises for them and let them live with the same healthcare the rest of us are compelled to live with. Eliminate all Federal pensions that are bestowed on them after serving one term.

One more term of office of the likes of another Zero and there won’t be anything left to change that will help you or save our country. Additionally, the next time some public official gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar, cut it off. You have to put consequences back into the minds of people because it is the right thing to do. To stop the Boogie Man, you have to confront him and then stop him in his tracks. The Liberals must have the message delivered to them that we the people won’t tolerate what they have been doing anymore. They work for us, not the other way around and they need to have that understood without any reservations. No more statements like, “Pass the bill and then see what’s in it.” The government needs to be afraid of the people, not the other way around.

All outsiders that come to America and stir the pot with anti-American dialogue must be excluded from bringing their poison to our shores. If they break the law they need to be jailed. If they commit treason on our shores against America, they need to stretch a rope. Those at home and are homegrown must be dealt with in the most severe terms to make those who would poison the well later set as an example to those who may have thoughts about doing it at a later date.

America must seal the borders. To do that we must shut down all overseas military bases and bring our troops home. We must stop fighting other country’s wars for them. Put our troops on the Border. Stop Foreign Aid. It is no longer in America’s best interest to give our money away regardless of who is getting it. Stop illegal immigration to America and use whatever terms it takes to get the job done so as to be effective. Stop immigration to our shores by anyone who wants to come here for a free lunch. Stop all welfare to those who could be working and earning a living. Stop subsidizing the worthless and the degenerates. Put into place checks and balances to those who receive our tax dollars as subsidized benefits. Make them pass drug tests. Make them prove they cannot work.

There are thousands of jobs that could be accomplished by derelicts, cleaning up the roadsides of trash, debris, and weeds, have them working repairing the infrastructure such as painting bridges, mending highways and fighting forest and brush fires. Put them working in the National Parks repairing the paths and various public campgrounds. These are just openers as to what can be done.

A very important step is for the people is to demand the FED be dissolved. Our government should be in the business of printing our money not a private group of self-serving leeches. The people’s bank should be controlled by us not a private conglomerate of self-serving bankers. It is our money, to be controlled by us and not by a group of people who are making our money their huge profitable and personal business. They print our money and then loan it to us with interest.

America is a great country. We have refined freedom, our beckoning light that pierces the gloomy ink of impenetrable fog wherever tyranny thrives should be bright and shining, so bright that everyone should be able to see it and be drawn toward it. We have long beckoned the oppressed and the poor to come to us and be free. People once came to our shores to escape tyrannical governments and oppression. Today they come but not for freedom, they come for the free lunch and the benefits America offers the poor. Yes, they come and they plunder the coffers set up to take care of Americans. Along with those who came to America came some terrible and sinister ideas. They set up foundations and businesses that are stripping Americans of their birthrights through legislation and lawsuits aimed at removing us of our money and our basic rights.

They have infiltrated our schools and are educating our young into becoming Marxist puppets. We must do away with ACLU, NAACP, ACORN and all Unions who preach the elimination of rights for Americans which should be preserved but instead they are destroying America like a cancer from within. What audacities are Americans to endure when a communist front organization such as the Black Caucus thrives within the membership of individuals who are in Congress to represent us? What bothers me most is that we are allowing it and we are paying for it. It is time to end the tyranny they are pounding down our throats.

Sharia Law will sink any state or country. Ask people in Britain, France, Denmark or Iran what the benefits are from an archaic set of rules painted as a religion of peace really is. Ask women who are chattel. Ask anyone if it is okay for a man to marry and have sex with a nine-year-old girl. Ask a woman’s family if after a year or so of marriage to a Muslim man is it okay to have the family get their daughter back without their dowry and then have the family kill that daughter because of it, or throw acid in her face? Do Americans seriously want to live under a set of rules and regulations that go back to a desert-dwelling people who seldom have running water, quality personal hygiene or common sense not to understand having sex with underage boys and with animals is not a lifestyle any westerner would embrace?

I feel this is the most important in terms of one of the major things we can do to stop the hemorrhaging of our resources. Get us out of the United Nations. Shut down the UN building in New York City. Stop funding the UN in any of its causes or needs. The UN is anti-American and votes against whatever is good for the United States of America consistently. And finally, stop trading with China.

Years ago, when I was involved in the Rock and Roll business as a Concert Producer, I hired Motorcycle Gang members to control what happened inside the concert hall. I paid them well to oversee what happened inside the arena. I paid handsomely for it and I received their loyalty. When someone tossed a bottle into the crowd out of meanness, or out of boredom before the concert started, or during, my security would go into the crowd, pull them out and stomp them into a pile of jelly for the offense. It only happened once. When the crowd saw what happened to the transgressor, no one was willing to repeat the dangerous offense again. It came about because at one of the shows someone threw a bottle and hit a nine-year-old girl in the head. It broke many bones in her face. I vowed that would never happen again. It did again, but only once. The little rat that threw that bottle is a cripple to this day which is justified. The word got out that to come to any of my concerts you had to behave yourself and people did. They understood consequences were always attached if anyone endangered the rest of the patrons who were there merely to have a good time. Extreme? You bet, but it worked. On the other hand, those who attended my concerts and simply wanted to have a good time, it was amply assured their safety was guaranteed, that was what the concert was all about after all. Paying to see a Rock Star or a group of Rock Stars perform without having to fear someone was going to throw a bottle or a brick into the crowd and put someone in the hospital.

We need to take steps that will get the left's attention. We cannot wait any longer. Look at what they have accomplished in as little as 75 years and with the serious damage happening in the last 50 years. It is our country. It is our government. We have the right to take what is ours back. Peacefully if it can be done, but by any means, if that is what it comes down to. It is our way of life that is in jeopardy, and we need to take legal steps to guarantee America remains the home of the brave and the land of the free. Most important, we need to preserve FREEDOM in the land of the Free.

Your thoughts.....

Caseyboy
My philosophy is this,if your lifestyle and actions do not harm me and others then do what you want,just don't force it on me. I have better things to do than waste time trying to change and control people,I don't have time to be an opinionated busybody outside of this forum.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
People have a hard time accepting that they're part of the problem or that their most confident ideals could be upturned in an instant. We're all busy writing a narrative that protects the decisions we've made and exports blame.

·
Caseyboy
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've watched America turn the corner on individual freedoms, the widespread acceptance of perversions, the deep-seated hold the government(s) have placed on the individuals, the incredible destruction of our public education system. If anyone is embracing the drastic changes that are infecting America today, then the problem is that person staring at you in the mirror. I can remember when traffic tickets were occasionally given out not an organized way of fleecing the citizens. When illegal immigration was forcefully enforced. I can also remember when there were tuberculosis hospitals that kept infected people there so they wouldn't spread the disease. I can also remember when most of the infectious diseases were contained and controlled in America. If you were a communist you sure didn't brag about it. We didn't entertain electing an avowed communist to any office either.

We once had a grading system in our schools. You did the work, studied for exams and you failed if you didn't make an effort to pass the course. Perversions were not widely condoned or accepted. Most people went to church on Sunday and the mother stayed home and kept the homefront glued together. It isn't the same word I grew up in and yes, I liked that world as opposed to this one. We never locked our house doors, we left our keys in the ignitions, and we didn't have third, fourth and fifth-generation people living off the taxpayer. So, if I'm a cynic, and I don't like what I see happening to my country, I guess I'm just an old fashioned kind of person but I liked it the way it used to be. Today's Americans who decide to let things degrade and do nothing about it can hardly be respected for having done the right thing. You are losing your country and your rights. They take away your rights and then sell them back to you and call them permits. If you're okay with that and a lot more, I truly feel sorry for you. A lot of good men and women died to preserve what has been systematically destroyed over the years. Once freedom is lost, it will take much bloodshed to get it back if you ever do. All one has to do is look at history to see where the US is heading at the rate it is currently. If the people don't take a stand, their way of life will surely end.

Caseyboy

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Selected officials,bureaucrats and ABC agencies are the problem,no one has a voice,We the People are being divided and pitted against each other to further governments lust for power and control. The common denominator that binds us all is the people in power don't give a damn about what We have to say and want.

·
Caseyboy
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good beer,

"The common denominator that binds us all is the people in power don't give a damn about what We have to say and want."

Yes, and we're allowing them to do that by reelecting them. By refusing to swarm the Congress and statehouses when they get caught stealing or using our tax dollars to pay off their victims. When they get caught lying to us we should demand their resignations and we should demand they be arrested when they commit outright crimes like Obama, Holder, Lynch, Biden and so many others did and they did it blatantly. They lied to us, they stole state secrets and sold them to our enemies and they gave them tons of our cash.

Not only are we allowing Muslims to swarm into our country, but they are also being elected to our offices and they are writing our laws. That's what offends me. Those are the things I object to. They are partitioning off sections of our country and calling them "No go zones" where only they can go to and not us unless we don't care about being physically attacked. Politicians are selling our country to our enemies.

When I was a young man we executed spies and treasonous individuals. Now we have a President who has sold our secrets for political contributions to their coffers like Clinton did. Gore was renting out the Lincoln bedroom for a hundred thousand a night and pocketing the cash. We do nothing but shrug our shoulders in either for some, admiration or in my case disgust. Then, we have people like workquik who thinks people like me should shut up and accept what is happening before my very eyes and ears.

There's an old saying, 'you will fight the enemy from the front as he comes at you or from the behind as you pass him by.' The enemy is attacking us from all sides today. For the life of me, I cannot understand why anyone would want to accept perversions as a lifestyle and especially to have some pervert come into the schoolroom and preach it to the kids as somehow being normal. I cannot understand why anyone would think it's okay for an illegal to vote in your elections. Why anyone would want to accept an illegal invasion of your country by them and then fork over your hard-earned cash to support them and to give them what they can't even get from their own countries. Why it's acceptable to allow a rapist to leave jail and then get arrested for raping some other innocent when they already had the SOB in jail, to begin with. Why it's okay to allow a politician to steal and get rich off us, the taxpayer without some sort of justice.

So those other bleeding heart liberals can stuff it for all I care. I am perfectly capable to recognize the difference between right and wrong. Many years ago a man by the name of Carole Chesman was executed in the gas chamber in California for rape. He wasn't allowed to walk away after raping a young woman who went insane after and was never right again because of what he did to her. You can be well assured, once he was behind bars and then killed, he never raped anyone again.

Caseyboy

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
OP, would be nice if you ended with an outline of your important views you wish to make for those that can't read it all.

As you can see from the replies here, nothing in America can ever be decided. Views in all directions. What is right for some is wrong for others.

...and the bickering will keep going on until Mehico controls America.

·
Caseyboy
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
slackercruster,

If someone cannot read it all, what would be the point of an outline? They wouldn't be able to read that either. Part of the trouble with those educated in the government-controlled propaganda system these days is they would rather watch a cartoon show than read anything. I write what I see, feel and find a need to be addressed. If anyone doesn't care it doesn't really matter one way or the other. We are ruled and guided by choices. Some of us win and some lose. It's all about choosing.

Caseyboy

·
Basket of deplorables
2,356 Posts
Your have never walked in their skins and I doubt you have the mental capacity or empathy needed to do so.
Perhaps you could learn how to write proper English and sentence structure prior to lecturing others about "Mental capacity" :thumb:

·
Paramedic and ΜΟΛΩΝ &#923
3,053 Posts

For instance ... if I had it my way ... there would be ZERO taxation. However, I am willing to see the need for some taxation. Fire & Police departments; road crews; etc. rely on taxes to maintain our infrastructure and to respond to emergencies. I'm also opposed to all forms of Welfare yet I can see the need to help people who are in real and dire straits. So I'm willing to entertain some liberal ideas if they make sense and don't put a burden on the working class.

This might be the best thing I've ever read on the internet. Not sure why this doesn't have hundreds of likes.

Well done and I respect your posts in their entirety even more now. :thumb:

·
Basket of deplorables
2,356 Posts
Whoopi do, that hurt so much. I should be castrated for auto finish writing your for you. Why not simply say my post got under your skin? You may agree with Caseyboy, but I surely don't.
Believe it or not, your post did not get under my skin. I just found it a bit ironic is actually. I do find it a bit amusing that you prefer to show your backside in public with a childish response like this, please by all means continue on. :thumb:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts