Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Ohio has two running drug ssd through the state and MS13 is providing road security to both.

Thid id what happens when pill mills operate in your state and a clueless bureaucrat shuts them down, creating a vacuum and market to be filled by something much worse. This is not speculation. Its verified by many levels of LE here.

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
18,879 Posts
Occasionally I stand out on street corners with a Free Bibles sign and hand them out to anyone interested. One time a guy waved me over, I got up on him. He was in a convertible, had MS 13 neck tattoos and overall a really scary guy. He asked "Do I get one?" and I said absolutely.

That has been my only personal experience with a cartel. I do need to be praying for them as they are all reachable by God.

·
Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
53,262 Posts
Where is the FBI?

Cartel Documentary

Discuss it after you watch it!
Several cartels have been working in America for quite some time.

The worst of the bunch is the Banking Cartel but their foot soldiers, the Democrat Cartel, is more obvious. The Drug Cartels are symptoms. They're a tentacle of the Banking Octopus.

·
Comm Monkey
734 Posts
The Cartels have been operational in the US for decades and will likely still be around as long as people keep buying their products. Basically a lot of the gangs around are just franchises of the cartels.

As far as what the FBI is doing. my guess is figuring out new ways to lie on FISA warrants, going after parents and maybe running a few kidnapping conspiracies with a dose of finding some moron to buy weapons from them so they can arrest them and justify their own existence.

Respectfully Submitted

·
Registered
311 Posts
Cartel activity has been going on inside the United States for quite some time. 15 years ago Fish & Game in Northern California started warning hunters/hikers/campers to stay out of certain areas due to cartel grow activities. Many of these areas were occupied by fairly well armed cartel members and booby-traps. Law enforcement in California (CAMP program) goes out annually to eradicate large grow operations in the National Forests.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Only fix is to get Trump back as POTUS. He was great last time, he knows more now.
While I agree Trump did very well I'm reluctant to say I'd like to see him run again. Let's face it, we ended up with Biden not because anyone liked the guy or thought he'd do a good job but because so many people hated Trump.

I hope DeSantis runs honestly.

·
The Black Death
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
While I agree Trump did very well I'm reluctant to say I'd like to see him run again. Let's face it, we ended up with Biden not because anyone liked the guy or thought he'd do a good job but because so many people hated Trump.

I hope DeSantis runs honestly.
I'd vote for Trump but if he does not run I'd like to see:
  • Rep. Steve Scalise
  • Rep Jim Jordan
  • Sen. Cotton

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Cartel activity has been going on inside the United States for quite some time. 15 years ago Fish & Game in Northern California started warning hunters/hikers/campers to stay out of certain areas due to cartel grow activities. Many of these areas were occupied by fairly well armed cartel members and booby-traps. Law enforcement in California (CAMP program) goes out annually to eradicate large grow operations in the National Forests.
Here in illinois we have a large forested area of 280,000 acres. There have been areas closed to trail riders because of drug operations. Don't know if the operations are cartel or just home grown drug dealers. There have been reports of booby-traps and people being told to get the hell out by armed individuals.
This area is where the drug route to chicago runs so anything is possible.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.