Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
3,048 Posts
It is pretty awesome but I can't belive they let them build at 0 property line like that. I would not like to live in an area that built like that. What do they do if there is a fire?

·
Registered
308 Posts
I read through most of it, and was wondering why there were so many of his post that were edited and deleted. When I got further in, it seems he did run into some opsec issues. Throwing that kind of money around the interwebs got him some unwanted attention.

I don't know if I would call it a bunker, it has windows to the outside. It would not remain a secret too long. I don't think it would take anybody very long to realize it was there, just by walking that edge of his property. Everyone in his neighborhood, plus probably at least a hundred people who worked on it, or delivered materials for it know it is there. Add all the people they told, and you got one helluva zombie magnet.

Am I jealous? Hell yeah. He probably has more into it, and the house than I have made in my lifetime to date, add the cars and that's more than my potential lifetime earnings.

Just have to figure out how to build it with no outside help, for pennies a day. I'm sure I'll think of something.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I couldn't really even see any of the 'bunker' parts of it (no pictures anymore). It looked mostly like a huge underground theater. I'm gonna recheck the thread again but, it's a PITA to go through pages of "good job" and "awesome" type posts.

·
unknown
138 Posts
I read through most of it, and was wondering why there were so many of his post that were edited and deleted. When I got further in, it seems he did run into some opsec issues. Throwing that kind of money around the interwebs got him some unwanted attention.

I don't know if I would call it a bunker, it has windows to the outside. It would not remain a secret too long. I don't think it would take anybody very long to realize it was there, just by walking that edge of his property. Everyone in his neighborhood, plus probably at least a hundred people who worked on it, or delivered materials for it know it is there. Add all the people they told, and you got one helluva zombie magnet.

Am I jealous? Hell yeah. He probably has more into it, and the house than I have made in my lifetime to date, add the cars and that's more than my potential lifetime earnings.

Just have to figure out how to build it with no outside help, for pennies a day. I'm sure I'll think of something.
I believe the windows to the outside are in the above ground garage which holds the doorway that leads a tunnel to the underground bunker. I think he is in the clear there. The doorway is pretty well sealed and there is a coke machine in front of the doorway.

Awesome if you ask me

·
audentes fortuna iuvat
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Found some additonal info in another thread. Explains why he deleted his post. (People were asking about what home theater stuff he had, what type alarm system he had, where he was, etc) and that it cost $260,000 to build :eek:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts