Survivalist Forum banner

Best BOV in history? See post and link.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
16,429 Posts
The best bug out vehicle holds a lot, travels over most any terrain, and blends in with the environment. In most of the American Midwest and great basin, that describes a full sized diesel pickup with auxiliary tanks. Perhaps towing a gooseneck with a horse and pack string.

Fancy is not required.

·
The Westerner
571 Posts
I Already have four horses located on a friends ranch, in Eastern Washington State. Having them makes me feel a lot more secure traveling in a mountainous areas.

Bill

·
Learning
6,731 Posts
Historically speaking, for the event of the flood the ark was the best bov (mainly because they were the only ones to survive!)

But, since God promised to never destory the earth by flood again there will never be use for an ark again. That means even during huge floods, they will only be regional, and not worldwide.

So, if you live near a lake, ocean or large river you can have a boat...but folks in the mountains might want horses, folks in the big city might want a diesel pickup and folks in Alaska might want an airplane!

It all depends on where you are as to what the best bov is, and yes...in its day the ark was the best; but because of God's promise an ark won't be needed ever again.

·
Registered
265 Posts
We're going thru a drought where I live. I doubt that a big boat would do much good.

Well, I would have plenty of firewood, I suppose.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hmm, the real Noah's Ark would most likely be bigger. If the pre-flood canopy theory is true then the average man in pre-flood times would be much taller than the average man today and thus a cubit could be noticeably longer. And no, I'm not talking about the nephilim as Noah was NOT a giant. He couldn't have been as Jesus could not be born from a corrupted bloodline.

Cool boat though nonetheless and he shouldn't have to worry as God said he would never flood the earth again :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts