Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
high on truck stop coffee
16,529 Posts
Obamas' judgement..

I disagreed with 96% of obammys ideas.
Me too..do you see what he's trying to do..??Toss the average person a bone($1000 in lower income tax)then turn around & shaft him/her on everything else,including firearm & other personal freedoms...this guy is a train wreck heading our way.In addition to co-sponsoring Senate Bill 2433 (Global Poverty Act)He wants to give $845 billion to the United Nations...

·
wide awake
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I disagreed with 51 out of 51 of his views. His kind of change we DON'T need! I wish people would wake up and see him for what he really is.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Glad I was 97% line with the majority. Interesting test !thanks to Keira Knightley, I think! Didn't know Keira was a mom..also didn't know she was a soapmaker either.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Somtheing's wrong if you don't believe our laws are in place to protect the American citizen ~ even if someone gets a whim & suspects you of 'terrorist' activities... Illegal search & seizure on an American citizen, without a warrant, is an insane idea to support; comparable to imprisoning citizens who don't agree with your political agenda (can you say Nazi, Dictator, Tyrant?).

I disagree with lifting tariffs on foreign ethanol because we shouldn't loosen our borders on any foreign goods. If we drilled our own oil & utilized our own ethanol, we would reduce our dependance on foreign nations (can you say NAFTA, reduction of American jobs due to reduction of utilizing American goods & services?).

96% is just fine with me...

·
Registered
577 Posts
Somtheing's wrong if you don't believe our laws are in place to protect the American citizen ~ even if someone gets a whim & suspects you of 'terrorist' activities... Illegal search & seizure on an American citizen, without a warrant, is an insane idea to support; comparable to imprisoning citizens who don't agree with your political agenda (can you say Nazi, Dictator, Tyrant?).

I disagree with lifting tariffs on foreign ethanol because we shouldn't loosen our borders on any foreign goods. If we drilled our own oil & utilized our own ethanol, we would reduce our dependance on foreign nations (can you say NAFTA, reduction of American jobs due to reduction of utilizing American goods & services?).

96% is just fine with me...
I also do not agree that US citizens should be subject to search & seizure without a warrant! This would open the door to tyranny! But I really doubt that is Obama's real position. I will bet that he will change on this position if elected and then all gun owners will be considered terrorist suspects.

I would like to see the tariffs lifted on ethanol because it increased the price of feed corn which has increased meat prices hurting the US consumers and it has not brought down the price of gasoline.

·
OBAMA Sucks Smokin Weed
297 Posts
I can't understand how someone that expects to lead the nation can go overseas and talk about how BAD America has gotten and spread MORE Anti-American sentiment and give validation to our enemies.

Obama can, but then again I guess it's time to have a Black President. Because Leadership, LOYALTY, Patriotism, HONOR, Wisdom, INTEGRITY, Character, RESOLVE or Winning Spirit has nothing to do with the characteristics of the American Leadership.

He made the "America isn't what it once was" comments in an address to a German audience. Why would anyone elect a traitor? Perhaps he should have the BACKLASH the Dixie Chick's experienced with their little comments.

Real leaders are not people who can point out what is wrong. Almost anyone can do that. Real leaders are people who can make things better.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts

Real leaders are not people who can point out what is wrong. Almost anyone can do that. Real leaders are people who can make things better.
wrong. real leaders don't sugarcoat everything and wrap themselves in the flag.
You can't make things better until you point out what you're making better.

·
Registered
577 Posts
wow, such an unbiased website, brilliant.
Who ever said that this website was unbiased. It is only reasonable that people who have similar interest will have similar political views. You just do not belong here FXjohn. The only problem that we have is you Obama Trolls showing up at election time to try to change our minds. But for all your effort all of your arguing and agitating is only making us stronger. I will have you in mind as I cast my vote for McCain / Palin FXjohn. And I will make sure that I get as many right wing voters to the poles as I possible can. You have inspired me to a new level of partisanship.

Thanks FXjohn!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I agreed on only one point.

I posted this a couple of weeks ago on another forum where I am just about the only conservative; all the rest are liberals (at least those who have expressed opinions and some of them are very far to the left). Only one person replied to the post, and that was a European. He agreed about 2/3rds with Obama (and was damn proud of it). I suspect the reason I had no other responses was that the Obamatons there didn't want to reveal that they were in disagreement with Obama on several issues. :taped:

·
OBAMA Sucks Smokin Weed
297 Posts
wrong. real leaders don't sugarcoat everything and wrap themselves in the flag.
You can't make things better until you point out what you're making better.
Sorry FX - but you don't understand the dfference between LEADERSHIP and INTERVIEWING.

wow, such an unbiased website, brilliant.
I would agree the test is set up to lead a certain direction. But it is his ideas from his website. www.barackobama.com

You should maybe visit it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts