Survivalist Forum banner

The baby boomers are keeping Ron Paul from getting elected.

67648 513
Here is the break down of how many votes Ron Paul got in Iowa based on the age of the voters against the other candidates.

http://i.imgur.com/KOTbN.png

Age 17-24 50%
Age 25-29 45%
Age 30-39 35%

If they were just counting the votes of the people under 40 Ron Paul would have easily won.

Age 40-49 17%
Age 50-64 15%
Age 65 and older 11%

The older they are and closer to getting those the Social Security checks they more they dislike Ron Paul who believes in self sufficiency instead of big government entitlement programs. Basically the baby boomers are keeping the corruption in Washington going on for their own benefit. They would rather vote for corrupt politicians who will pay out the most money to them then vote for the only honest and decent candidate Ron Paul.

The baby boomers are simply too selfish and entitled to vote for a candidate with morals. Judging by the votes of the younger crowd you can tell they are fed up.

Both parties are funded by greedy bankers and wall st. scammers but it's the baby boomers who are keeping the corrupt Republican party going and then you have all the ghetto blacks, barrio latinos, trailer trash whites, gays and druggies who keep the corrupt Democrats going.

America has been taken over by parasites. Money grubbing criminal bankers and wall street scammers, greedy entitled baby boomers, welfare collectors and freaks. If normal middle class people were in control Ron Paul would be president.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
3,781 Posts
Here is the break down of how many votes Ron Paul got in Iowa based on the age of the voters against the other candidates.

http://i.imgur.com/KOTbN.png

Age 17-24 50%
Age 25-29 45%
Age 30-39 35%

If they were just counting the votes of the people under 40 Ron Paul would have easily won.

Age 40-49 17%
Age 50-64 15%
Age 65 and older 11%

The older they are and closer to getting those the Social Security checks they more they dislike Ron Paul who believes in self sufficiency instead of big government entitlement programs. Basically the baby boomers are keeping the corruption in Washington going on for their own benefit. They would rather vote for corrupt politicians who will pay out the most money to them then vote for the only honest and decent candidate Ron Paul.

The baby boomers are simply too selfish and entitled to vote for a candidate with morals. Judging by the votes of the younger crowd you can tell they are fed up.

Both parties are funded by greedy bankers and wall st. scammers but it's the baby boomers who are keeping the corrupt Republican party going and then you have all the ghetto blacks, barrio latinos, trailer trash whites, gays and druggies who keep the corrupt Democrats going.

America has been taken over by parasites. Money grubbing criminal bankers and wall street scammers, greedy entitled baby boomers, welfare collectors and freaks. If normal middle class people were in control Ron Paul would be president.
dudette , just to put it bluntly, your full of more crap than a christmas turkey and need a bit of duct tape over your pie hole.

You blame us baby boomers for the mess of SS simply because we were forced to pay for it in our youth and then had the termidity to live long enough to actuall expect that OUR money is ther.

Yoo dork head, its OUR MONEY as we paid into it.

· Registered
3,781 Posts
The baby boomers have racked up $15 trillion dollars in debts giving out other peoples' money. The younger generation is wise enough to call for it to stop because they will be paying for it.

I just don't think it is as simple as us vs. them.
no, I hate to disagree but it really started with the "greatest generation" our parents who wanted everything the democratic party offered...........they started it, we were to busy making our lives to fully realize the danger inherant in the democratic utopian dream until recently.
We want it stopped to, believe it or not. But the SS is OUR money, bought and paid for by a corrupt govt rulled for decades by democrats who just couldnt stand seeing all that money we were banking just sitting there, so they just had to get their hands on it (johnson and the great society) to give to the bros and wlefare queens.

· Registered
3,781 Posts
he cant see it because he is guilty of what he is accusing everyone else of. he is using a tried and true liberal tactic, which is to accuse the other side of your own faults to divert attention away from yourself.

he cant see it because he, himself, is too selfish to understand that just because he wants rp, that doesnt mean the rest of us do.
"he" profiled as a "she" but I would presume an "it":eek:

· Registered
3,781 Posts
I
To generalize and suggest that every individual from my generation is lazy and dependent is wrong. I work hard every single day in my own business that I built from the ground up. I take pride in my accomplishments considering I came from next to nothing.

I am not lazy, I am not a dependent, and I am perfectly capable of caring for myself.
Bingo, you made the very argumjent for your generation that also applies to us "baby boomers" dont you think.
Its the illegals, the drug heads, the welfare queens and the gansta rap that have diplited SS. not us working boomers. :thumb:

· Registered
3,781 Posts
Page 6, no answer to the source of OPs college money...

seriously, I would like to know and it is relevant since the OP deemed certain programs unconstitutional, I am wondering what else she considers the same now that she does not need them anymore
nope, it answered back on like page5 said it got an associates and its loan was paid for byits employerer............so, there is the hand out..:eek:

· Registered
3,781 Posts
Hey Wayfara...got a question for ya.
Seeing as you keep referring to us baby boomers as fat old white people,......isnt that straight out of the LaRaza play book? You La Raza there darlin?

You a mehia?:eek:

You talk about racisim in your post but when using the words from La Raza you are showing yourself to be equally if not more racist.

Just saying

· Registered
3,781 Posts
Without social programs America would require a police state to control the chaos of the urban environment and the outlaw mentality of the poor in the country. Social security is important because without it many senior citizens will suffer. Without unemployment benefits people who fall into desperation will resort to unlawful means of survival. Government programs are not the problem. They allowed JFK's killers to get away. They were warned to beware the military industrial complex and they did not take heed. They allowed Richard Nixon to pull the United States off the gold standard and create a floating exchange rate system. The baby Boomer is not a human being. The !
I would point out that the stuff you are blameing on the boomers actually were started by the greatest generation and not the boomers.............

· Registered
3,781 Posts
I'll just tackle this one in bold.

When Nixon pulled us off the gold standard most baby boomers were not even of voting age and I had not even had an opportunity to vote in a national election until 1972.

So yeah, the problems of the world are all direct related to the Boomers. We can't solve problems, we have no idea what money is, we are all ignorant, I was 11 or 12 when JFK was killed, but WE LET HIS KILLERS GET AWAY,,,,,

YOU need to check out your resources and rant about truthful things rather than just ramble on and throw blame where it is incorrect.

I am by no means a scared suburbanite nor was I raised to be a scared suburbanite. I probably have more desert, ocean, wilderness and mountains in me than you will ever have.

So instead of throwing a big rant about what YOU THINK we did wrong, why don't you TELL US WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO FIX THE WORLD.
My point also..it was the great generation that went to sleep and started this crap.
It was the great generation that allowed the Korean conflict.
It was the great generation that let the killers of JFK get awasy ( I actually believe it was only one)
It was the great generation that put Johnson in and let the great society get started.
It was the great generation that started all this welfare stuff.
It was the great generation that started the war on drugs.

need I go one

Oh yeah it was the great generation that elected Carter too

· Registered
3,781 Posts
I would liek to point out....again......its NOT us boomers, born after 1945 that are currently on SS.
Its the greatest generation...yeah, your parents and grand parents.
And there the mokes that kept electing and supporting the theives in Washington who called them selves yellow dog democrats and the great society that have put US in this mess.

Go **** up a rope that we boomers are the problem..........

· Registered
3,781 Posts
SSN will NOT become sustainable until the boomers are dead.....that is the sad fact:(
your so dead wrong and repeating the mantra of the washington power house.
SS would be just fine if they woudl stop giving that money we paid in to the people who NEVER WORKED FOR IT............hello..............did you ever hear of the Lyndon Johnson "great society"? where in the jack **** hell do you think that theif and the democratic underlings got the fricking money.........they stole it from SS.............
Stope the welfare program, make the lame and lazy go up off thier collective butts and go to work. Replace the money the dems siphoned of and the system will be jsut fine as put together.

Continue voting the democratic tickettt and ayou havent a leg to stand on nor a bitch to make

· Registered
3,781 Posts
so we want the boomer's all dead huh.............
like EVERYONE born between 1945 and 1962............do I get that right.
Only the first of the boomer's are now getting eligible for SS..........so, if thats the fact's
than I can Glean the following form the post above.
1. Your advocating mass genocide of a specific age group
2.... All the current LEGITIMATE and LEGAL users of SS right now are the greatest generation.
3.....The GREAT society...........Lyndon Johnson..........expansion of the welfare state.....that had nothing to do with it.
4. The baby boomer's should accept the fact they just didn't die out fast enough.

· Registered
3,781 Posts
it's not the baby boomers doing it.
It's the media refusing to give him the coverage he deserves.
It's the media 'telling' us who is in the lead.
It's the media 'telling' us who is going to win.
and it's the media 'telling' us our votes actually count this day and age.
and it's the media 'refusing to tell citizens', about all the voter fraud in this nation.
which leads to, then it's the people who believe, or are influenced by the media, when they do actually go vote.
Hum dude......I would point out this thread is about Social security not about Ron Paul and his lack of attention.....

nice rant though:thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.