Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
And in NY...there's a shocker. Has our country gone completely bonkers?

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Chuck you mentioned there is a reason ? what is it? Why are they allowed to train on our soil?

First off these are not Militia. They are Jihad terrorists. Please don't abominate the word on this site. Muslim extremists are not American Militias PERIOD Change your post !

And people wonder why we the real Militias train, good LORD! W e have been watching these groups for several decades. They are not new to us here in Michigan. For crying out loud they are fighting each other (sunnis and she ites) in Detroit for years now. If they decide to unite a then we have trouble. They are still divided like they are in Iraq and the rest of the world. Notice you only saw one camp in Michigan. W e don,t let them get a foothold up here in the north . That camp is being watched by the the southern Michigan Militia units and the FBI. Nothing goes on there that we dont know about. But the truth is they are moving here in droves , breeding and populating our country at an incredible rate. Their goal is to breed us out of our own country.

Does anyone still not believe we are being invaded? This is the enemy my friends. It always has been back to beginning. Cristian and Jew against Muslim. Welcome to the holy war. Kingfish

·
Sniper-Tec
305 Posts
Wait a minute...I thought Islam is a relegion of peace!
You might get a different idea if you read either of Bridgette Gabriel's books - "Because They Hate" and "They Must be Stopped". She was a christian who was born and raised in Lebanon. she tells about the Islamofascist invasion of her country. MUCH recommended reading. Her organization is:

http://www.actforamerica.org/

For the total picture "Future Jihad" is a must read. Much of the jihadist's strategy and thinking is covered. Another must read.

Here are some other sites that could be of interest:

http://www.nationalterroralert.com/ sign up for their free daily update on terrorism.

http://counterterrorismblog.org/

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

http://paulreverebrigade.com/

·
Banned
7,436 Posts
Hey.. I thought we Europeans with UN behind us were your enemies..?

Anyhow, this is nothing new. We've fought Islam over here since 750 AD. Welcome to the fight yanks.
We were committed to the fight against Islam During the Regan, Bush 1 and Bush 2 Administrations. We lose interest fast in defending our nation from this threat when Democrats are in Office as evidenced by Carter, Clinton and O'Bama.

·
Hope is not a method
527 Posts
After seeing there so called tactics and combative training stuff, I'm not really worried. Couple of good area effects weapons, SAW and good layered defense, they won't last long.

·
Good while it lasted!
277 Posts
We need to take this seriously....they are using our Christian values aginst us. To the mall ninjas who say "'m not worried gimme a SAW or 50cal and I'll just mow those women down".....get real. Those women have popped out minimum 5 kids each who are sucking off our tax dollars in social benefits and will grow up to rape your women and plan to cut your head off. We are under attack from so many directions it is not even funny. I'm afraid the white beast is gonna have to re-emerge. It would be nice if we could keep him in his bottle but if we want our culture and way of life to survive we will have to do something sooner than later. As things decline more and more desperate people will start to have "nothing to lose"

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Most likely a propaganda piece to create hatred between Christians and Muslims. At about the 1 minute mark there's a picture of a DVD cover. The A is the old 'circle in triangle' or symbolic all-seeing-eye, as per US $ bill, as turning up in more company logos. There's always a chance it's a coincidence, but for my money it's probably 'illuminati' influenced.

·
Keeper of Tomes
1,704 Posts
After seeing there so called tactics and combative training stuff, I'm not really worried. Couple of good area effects weapons, SAW and good layered defense, they won't last long.
Name one military post outside of nuke site that have this kind of defense. FT Hood. Nope. Ft Gordon. Nope. FT Sill. Nope. even FT Benning it would take 30 mins to get a SAW on site. Bottom line is the US is not in any position to defend any target. Facility Security in the US is probably the worst in the world. Two dozen fighters could kill a hundred soldiers on 90% of all US bases. Easily. The US military is not prepared or trained for this type of scenario. We would get our asses kicked initially. Let me tell you what it would be like.

FT Gordon....

Two dozen Muslim jihadists attack Gate 2 armed with AK47s and improvised explosives.

There are three guards right now on Gate 2 armed with Beretta 9mm in standard Bianchi holsters. The OPFOR dives up to the gate and shoots the two entrance guards. This leaves one guard at the inspection point completely screwed. They'll short work of him. Lets say for the sake of arguement he gets a call out.

There are approx. 9 MPs on post with 9mm. Along with 12 private security personnel similarly armed. Half of the security personnel will need to stay at there posts. (ie: the NSA building, Gate 5, and other facilities)

The MPs will return to the Provost Martial office in order to draw weapons and to meet this threat head on in force. Meanwhile the OPFOR splits into two 12 man groups one headed for Soldier's housing area. The other headed for HQ, US Signal Center in order to engage the hundreds of unarmed recruits conducting training there.

Before and armed response could be organized it would take anywhere between 25-30 mins. Do you have any idea how many people someone can kill in 30 mins. Look at the FT Hood shooting. He only had handguns and minimal training. I would estimate casualties at 100-120 people. Many of which would be women and children in the housing area.

Military bases are not secure. Hell our county courthouse has twice the security our bases do. There are more then 2 dozen officers at the courthouse. Around a half a dozen are armed with M4s.

One last thing. Anyone can bring weapons on post. You could easily stage weapons and bypass Gate 2. This would allow you to have around 40 mins of uninterrupted killing. God help us if they go for the hospital. They could kill several hundred if they decide on that target. Hell right now you will find a hundred people in the lobby alone.

·
VA / NC
12,688 Posts
So only white christian americans can have a militia. Got it.
Partially agree but lacking facts. Personally against any "militia" be it white, muslim, christian, black, red, or anything else if it in any way makes threats or takes such a posture toward this country and it's citizens.

If it is simply a survival type group, so be it regardless of religion. Agree that I don't see how you can allow one without allowing the other until it can be shown that either have crossed the line toward becoming a "terrorist" type organization.

Be it right or wrong, 75 years ago people did not see a need for these types of groups and I personally fail to see the reason for them now. I know someone will say that "our militias" were the first to act against the British during the revolution, however there was not a system in place to allow voting etc to let your voice be heard then, and the land where we lived was occupied by a foreign force. Even then these "militia" groups were not organized as they are now, nor did they represent to the citizens what they represent this day and time.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts