Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im super bored, So ive decided we should play the alphabet game (give a name... where they live... and their occupation) and see what we can come up with, Ill start, obviously with "A":

the more times you use the letter the better but it can be simple also..
if we get to "Z" and everybody likes the game just start with "A" again:)

example:
A is for Ashley, she lives in Argentina, and she sells apples!

i'll start with "B"
ok here goes:::

billy bob, betty boop, and bugs bunny all bunk together in a big bugout bungalow made of branches along the baltimore bay, where they barter for the best bargain of beef burgers. :)
can you beat that lol

·
Waiting...Watching..
2,235 Posts
Beligerantly Bad Brown Bears Barry, Benson and Bernie live in Boston Bays Big Business Baking Basement, Bartering Berri berri berrys for Baby Beds..

Reactions: pyes

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah this did jump around a bit but its ok.. its all for fun anyways.....lol i had a good laugh at the gaga one ^_^

in an instant, Ilean Ins' asian cousin Irean In is inspired to import ice internationally. although illegal, the illogic idea illusively implanted into her imagination whilst in her igloo in iceland

·
In memory of Rokitdog
14,951 Posts
I gota jump ahead on this one.
Rokitman rarely reveals the revolting revelation on how really repulsive how realistic is the repressing size of his re-inlarged red rocket.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i dont know what letter we are on but who cares this is fun lol

sassy sex star "Sally Suckem" sexually seduces several submitted and surrendered male stars in a single sex scene, simply to support her schooling which she attends in a small city outside san francisco. :)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.