Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sold all my rifles and reloading set up!
But it's time to be real...I CANT TAKE THE PRESSURE ANYMORE.
I sold it all out the front door just like the last 40 years.... Hope I remember those names it was annoying. Like ********.......
NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES.
thank you

·
Criminitly!
569 Posts
I sold all mine to a guy named Joe B. He insisted I call him Big Guy. I think he said he was running for some office, maybe president of some club or something. He was worth billions and loved doing shady secret third party deals. Said the goobermint was never in his business. Seem like a win, win for me.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I have sold all my rifles and reloading set up!
But it's time to be real...I CANT TAKE THE PRESSURE ANYMORE.
I sold it all out the front door just like the last 40 years.... Hope I remember those names it was annoying. Like ********.......
NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES.
thank you
Pressure? What pressure? Try living in Canada.. yes we can still own. Yes we can still own rifles shotguns carbines and handguns but our laws a ridiculous. But it should be noted that our laws aren’t a bad as California’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Make no mistake. There are lots of all kinds of guns in Canada. Many are illegal to own but they are still sitting in homes all over the country. The government doesn't have a clue how many or where most of them are.

·
Chicken herder
315 Posts
Make no mistake. There are lots of all kinds of guns in Canada. Many are illegal to own but they are still sitting in homes all over the country. The government doesn't have a clue how many or where most of them are.
The leftists are be 100% fine with cultural acceptance of malum prohibitum legislation generating criminals out of firearm owning citizens. As long as the idea that ownership is bad is planted in peoples' heads, no one will be going door-to-door to pry firearms out of our hands. They'll do it on a case by case basis as people "see something, say something."

Giving the law a couple generations of standing, your kids won't want to deal with your then-illicit arms because their spouses won't be on board for a potential visit from dog-shooting door-kickers, so there will be even fewer willing owners than there are now. That type of enforcement is also more palatable to LEO - look at the NFA now and how casually the ATF is willing to turn a common firearm, braced pistols, into an illicit item under the purview of NFA with the issuance of a change in opinion.

After a couple generations, you'll have a population like most of the rest of the world, who are generally conditioned to be terrified of firearms and if the concept of an armed revolution ever does become palatable to the commoners, the tools for such an act will have rusted away hidden in grandpa's attic. It's definitely not a laughing matter and arguably we live in a nexus of time where fighting for that right is crucial to the point where we have stood on the soapbox, we have voted at the ballot box, and there's one box left to secure this liberty from overreaching tyrants. We live in such comfort that my biggest concern is that, as Benjamin Franklin warned, we are willing to trade liberty as a citizenry at large for security and comfort, grasping only the illusion of security in the end.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The leftists are be 100% fine with cultural acceptance of malum prohibitum legislation generating criminals out of firearm owning citizens. As long as the idea that ownership is bad is planted in peoples' heads, no one will be going door-to-door to pry firearms out of our hands. They'll do it on a case by case basis as people "see something, say something."

Giving the law a couple generations of standing, your kids won't want to deal with your then-illicit arms because their spouses won't be on board for a potential visit from dog-shooting door-kickers, so there will be even fewer willing owners than there are now. That type of enforcement is also more palatable to LEO - look at the NFA now and how casually the ATF is willing to turn a common firearm, braced pistols, into an illicit item under the purview of NFA with the issuance of a change in opinion.

After a couple generations, you'll have a population like most of the rest of the world, who are generally conditioned to be terrified of firearms and if the concept of an armed revolution ever does become palatable to the commoners, the tools for such an act will have rusted away hidden in grandpa's attic. It's definitely not a laughing matter and arguably we live in a nexus of time where fighting for that right is crucial to the point where we have stood on the soapbox, we have voted at the ballot box, and there's one box left to secure this liberty from overreaching tyrants. We live in such comfort that my biggest concern is that, as Benjamin Franklin warned, we are willing to trade liberty as a citizenry at large for security and comfort, grasping only the illusion of security in the end.
Seems to me you are forgetting a couple things, They will have initiate contact with gun owners.. people that know the next step. They want price out the poor folk with tax. They did you hat to the black folks in missouri in the 20-30's.
Seems to me that first part is gonna be a very bloody attempt for then so they will try a more moderate strajedy as stated. But they will be working with almost nothing to go by. For instance, but I have bought guns since the sixty's I have lived in six states where I bought guns. I know for certain 3 of the shop have let and one as long as40 year's ago. Rifle reg. Goes in a dealers file and
You get one.
The state I live in has no law stopping sales to the public and no law requring
Receipts.....they would to spend so much time trying to trace even one gun.. And it was nothing iliegal done.
If they have to a warrant I hope to search a dealers files it would be made on specifically to the person of interest along with the shop.
Or they could get warants for every person...
Idk Joe and ******** seem like they give up easy.
Dragging fed body's for funerals don't look great. This was the point that out forefathers chose to either be considered a terrorist if you lose a patriot if you win. Still quite early to make assumptions but we have never before been a vote away from such potentially drastic changes.
This is gonna say everything about the citizens and the government and law enforcement.
People say civil war. I'd think there would be more delineation in the sides

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I sold all mine to a guy named Joe B. He insisted I call him Big Guy. I think he said he was running for some office, maybe president of some club or something. He was worth billions and loved doing shady secret third party deals. Said the goobermint was never in his business. Seem like a win, win for me.
[/QUOTE

Dang that's crazy......I just had people call and arrange to take a look at stuff but this had been done over years... just gave my last away

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You folks know nothing of gun restrictions in America . You have 2A .
You sir have no idea how a Biden presidency could change what you think is written in stone. I know enough that they trying to do it but is the squeeze Worth the juice

1 - 20 of 23 Posts