Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Film Maker, Video Editor
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread was created in order to see how people have modified their AKs and to give other people ideas like myself who is contemplating modifying their AKs. It is a thread for the ultimate resources in modifications, parts, links etc etc by YOU the AK owners. So whether you have an AK that is fully modified or stock, romanian, polish, chinese etc etc this thread is for you.

All I ask as adults is please respect people's choices of AKs and lets not slander, attack, belittle someone else's choice of weapon. I believe no one likes to feel put down, or have their weapon run through the mud by others. In my eyes, It is all a matter of taste and preference, as well as budget.

I personally have a WASR 10 as my first AK, but look to complete my collection with a SKS, Saiga, Norinco and Maadi by the end of the year.

·
FO
2,057 Posts
Nice AK's!!
I'm out for a 5.45 to supplement the 7.62's ... nice round, and cheap!
Pics of my Yugo folder and Arsenal M-7 have been posted before so I'll pass this time.
Just wanted to comment on the excellent rifles posted, REALLY like that SBR Gladius!
One of these days I'll pay for the stamp and build one.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
How has that IO ak treated you. they have a damn nice price but I have read mixed reviews
The butt is fooling you. That's a MAK90 that I debanned. I used the buttstock off a friends IO that he wanted wood on, the handgaurd is from an Israeli Galil and the pistol grip is from TAPCO. It'll eventually get a side folding stock either from ACE or Tromax.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.