Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Gerber Big Rock Came in today, wanted to say thanks to Rocky National and Kev for this great contest, great knife and great web site. If you can't see the photo very well then check it out in my photo album " Mad's Gerber Big Rock ":D:

:thumb:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Nice! Since that contest I have spent some time on the RN website and learning more about the company. They are some good people over there and have a great selection at competitive prices. I am going to be running some business through there quite soon.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Thanks from me too. I recieved my Gerber LMF II today. Looks like a great knife. Just have to figure out the complex set of sheaths and straps.

·
Prepared in NH
12,866 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics = thats a Nice Knife = :thumb:

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Thanks to Rocky National and Kev
Your welcome.

I'am glad that merchants like Rocky National and myself could join forces to offer prizes like the Gerber Big Rock and the Gerber LMF II.

Its nice when you win a contest. But its REALLY nice when you win something that you need, can use, or is top notch quality. I think those knives fall into all three of those categories.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Ha, what a riot, I completely missed the laser engraving on the Big Rock. That is sweet!!! I wish I had won that contest because I have wanted a laser engraving on a knife for a while now. Madcritter, let's change usernames and then you can send me your knife for a birthday present?!

RN has the Gerber digital camo pack on their website which I really, really want. I have an order coming in from them for the Becker Companion which I cannot wait to test out. I have such a knife addiction and I am in no hurry to find the cure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts