Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to thank Kev for the first week prize. My entry was picked as winner. Free stuff is always cool!
Again though, be thankful that we have a place like this to hang out and compare notes about such things as we do. I make my living online and as such spend much time on a computer. I also have a very active hunger for knowledge, and this site is just filled with such knowledge. There is a lot to be gained by cruising through this forum. I am not a voracious poster but I do chime in at times when I feel I have something to offer. Everyone has something to offer, so to all you lurkers out there, speak up! Something you have to say may make a big difference in someones life.

Thanks again, and best wishes.

·
Limpin to safety.
7,637 Posts
I will pm you his address......

·
Looks like rain to me.
41,430 Posts
Kev and several have put together several really great contests in the last few months.

Thanks Kev, TheBerkeyGuy, JC Refuge (Safe Castle), Ready Pro, and I know I missed one or two. Thanks to you all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.