Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received an email yesterday from the pastor of a Chiang Mai church I visited whilst in Thailand.
He stated there has been mob violence and killings in the day markets,where I and many westerners walked through every day,the airport has also been attacked. Being an International church, he has warned all visitors to stay off the streets, and Not wear red or yellow shirts to provoke protestors.
If you know of anyone in thailand at the moment, please contact them to NOT wear yellow or Red shirts...and stay of the streets, because westerners will be targeted.My friend has his church guarded at the moment 24/7 as he is a high risk target as well.
I left Thailand a week before the last protest at Bangkok airport,and told friends Dont think this is the last.
This current strife will not be either, due to the unrest of the people in general.
Allegiance to their King and anger at a corrupt government has been mounting for 12 months and this is the spark of a flame burning.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
I wasn't aware of any Islamic unrest in China nor Indonesia either.
Watchoo talkinbout murderface?

·
Bratach Bhan Chlann Aoidh
1,366 Posts
In many ways I think it's a wonderful thing that they are doing in Thailand. Obviously not the attacking of innocents, but the movement of a people to change something that is wrong and that they don't want.
So many people sit and bellyache but do nothing. I take my hat of to these normal Thai people who have decided to do something about their situation.
Unfortunately the problem then becomes manipulation of the masses by unseen forces.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts