Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://info.publicintelligence.net/TexasMexicoBorderSecurity.pdf

NSFW warning: photos of dismembered bodies included in the report

AUXILIARY PHOTOS:

Los Zetas member shot down during a shootout

execution and dump of citizens: Matamoros

2 armed hooded figures in body armor in front of a bank (looks like a Los Zetas propaganda photo)

Pallet loads of mostly american dollars

photos of weapons and suspect seizures, mainly carbines, military style rifles (probably select fire) belt fed weapons and ordnance, grenade launchers, grenades, either rifle propelled grenades or some sort of bazooka rounds.

Mexican Army rolls in

.50 Heavy rifle rigged on a pintle mount inside a civilian vehicle for concealment (lack of sights suggests it is used in close range road ambushes to penetrate light vehicle armor)

.50 BMG M2 machinegun similarly rigged inside an SUV.

·
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
6,767 Posts
getting worse every damn day, and yet the govt. refuses to do anything about this on our side and what happens there is spilling into our land.... and still el dirt bag in the oval says we must all get along...
one day it will completely blowup and it will be very messy.... But thats what the administration wants my guess will be shortly after the midterm election.Would make a great crisis Ithink......Lock and Load

·
22,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Message from Rockdog on ACS: http://americancivilsentinels.ning.com/

RockDog said:
just got back from the Vekol Valley and I can tell you that we the ACS, are making headway and our Oper. Harvest:Taking Back Az. hasn't even officially started yet. We've just been doing recon and other necessary type activities to prepare the AoR. We did interdict 4 Illegals last night and BP had to do the transport. One unit of 8 has already arrived from Fla. along with another 7-8 from other parts of the co.

Our FOB Charlie will be moved to it's new location, mi. mkr. 140 on Int. 8, only about 3mi. from where the Dep. Sheriff was shot and the 2 Drug Cartel members were killed. We are expecting up to 50 plus the first wk. end (Oct. 23rd) and have commitments from another 100 or more, over the next 2 mos. And we can use a lot more.

Aside from reconning the area, we have located and trashed several of their "lay-ups" and OPs. We've removed some of their supply posts and materiel they need to maintain their drug transports. We've also cut off several of their oft used transport routes. In short, we are already slowing down their command and control of the dreaded VV and we haven't even officially started Op. Harvest yet (Oct.23rd). So stay tuned, the battlefield has been prepped. The enemy bloodied and our forces emboldened by the resolve of our patriots and their fervor.

We've got a bunch of ranchers(where the rancher Krenz was murdered by an IA)begging for us to come work their area. At this moment, we are in the planning phase of putting that op together and will probably start up In Dec./Jan. That one itself, is going to run for several mos. For individuals/units that are wanting to get some quality training time, these ops are perfect

·
22,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Texas has its own border to think about- and we have to deal with a stronger Zetas/Gulf cartel presence.

even in Houston they operate in a sub-paramilitary role:

Las Ventanas (The Windows)
comprise bike-riding youngsters in their mid-teens who whistle to warn of the presence of police and other suspicious individuals near small stores that sell drugs

Los Mañosos (The Tricky Ones)
acquire arms.(They are usually responsible for breaking into evidence lockers Harris County- 2007-present) as well as citizen burglaries.)

Los Leopardos (Leopards) are prostitutes who slyly extract information from(or assassinate) their clients.

Dirección (Command) communications experts who intercept phone calls, follow and identify suspicious automobiles, and even accomplish kidnappings and executions.

Los Halcones (The Hawks)
keep overwatch on watch distribution zones and use 2 meter radio band.

http://gritsforbreakfast.blogspot.com/2010/04/500-guns-missing-from-tx-police.html
http://www.fpri.org/enotes/200805.grayson.loszetas.html
http://mexidata.info/id2194.html
www.blogdenarco.blogspot.com

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,740 Posts
You know Dwind.....I get these same updates and I started to post one last week but I got side tracked or something....

I'm glad you did though

All I can say is THANKS

Thanks for helping to spread the word Brother!

Reactions: Dwind

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
You know Dwind.....I get these same updates and I started to post one last week but I got side tracked or something....

I'm glad you did though

All I can say is THANKS

Thanks for helping to spread the word Brother!
yes thanks. because i have been in my own news free bubble for what sounds like some time now.

Reactions: Dwind
1 - 8 of 8 Posts