Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
This is the only thing that gets me in the story:

"Bhuiyan traveled this month to Paris to urge the European Parliament to step in and file a formal request for Texas to commute Stroman's sentence to life in prison."

If you have a problem with the way Texas is handling this, talk to Texas. I'm pretty sure they don't really care what the boys in the EU think. In fact, doing this would probably make them LESS inclined to stop the execution.

·
Dios y Tejas
6,689 Posts
This is the only thing that gets me in the story:

"Bhuiyan traveled this month to Paris to urge the European Parliament to step in and file a formal request for Texas to commute Stroman's sentence to life in prison."

If you have a problem with the way Texas is handling this, talk to Texas. I'm pretty sure they don't really care what the boys in the EU think. In fact, doing this would probably make them LESS inclined to stop the execution.
We try not to listen to Washington, what in God's name makes them think we would listen to the EU?
In Texas, we tend to deal with all murderers in the same manner and it shouldnt be a surprise to anyone, either here in the States or overseas. We dont need any "hate law" designation to deal out justice either!

·
Banned
13,890 Posts
If people are going to get their hate-on, they should at least be educated. A muslim is not a sikh is not a hindu. That's as dumb as shooting a Scotsman, an Englishman and a Welshman out of anger for an IRA bombing...

Also, if he really had any smarts he should have sat on his hands for a spell; Several hundred thousand other innocent muslims, including women and children have been been blown to gibs in their own land by shock and awe retaliation.
What a ****.

·
Banned
13,890 Posts
were going to be doing one thing and one only thing
Ironic, since the 'heroes' in that movie were a gaggle of frothing at the mouth psychopaths themselves...:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts