Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell us something we do not know.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...y-to-exploit-refugee-system.html?intcmp=hpbt1
Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson acknowledged this week that terrorists could in fact try to infiltrate the country’s refugee system, giving a nod to congressional concerns that have mounted for weeks about potential gaps in the programs.
We have already seen how many terrorist slip right through the safety nets?

Didn't the boston bombers go to Russia or the middle east?

The woman San Bernando shooter had posted jihadi messages on social media right out in the open.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
What amazes me, is this Johnson guy is saying basically, that he doesn't think there is any REAL credible threat that we need to worry about in this country..... because he's too dam dumb to look anywhere other than libtard PCLand. They are all idiots and need to go away. Soon.

·
D. Gibbons is a bad man
6,356 Posts
Russian and Ukrainian criminals exploited the political refugee process in both Israel and the US for years I don't see why it would that hard for Islamic terrorists to do the same. Not that there is a lack of foot soldeirs in place already.

·
Forward, into the fray!
3,681 Posts
I never once thought they wouldn't, or weren't already. Remember Mohamed Atta, the leader of the 9-11 hijackers? His visa was re-approved 3 weeks AFTER 9-11.

Our government and everyone who works for them are dolts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts