Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The “war on terror” theme has receded during the 2008 election battle as the Wall Street economic crisis is raising alarms across the nation, but author Brigitte Gabriel, an expert on terrorism, is warning that ...

More...

·
American fearmaker
14,243 Posts
Not yet!! Terrorists won't strike until AFTER the presidential election. The terrorists have to wait to see if their pals in the Democrat party get elected or not. If Obama wins, then the terrorists get a break as he relxes rules, regulations and such to help them out over the long term. The terrorists get 4 years of friendly aid to plan ahead, rebuild their shattered groups and sneak stuff into our nation like they did under Clinton. Then, when Obama gets replaced they'll wait a few months and hit when which ever Republican is in control again. What's funny is that the terrorists use the same targets and tactics over and over again. The World Trade Center was hit TWICE before it was hit on 9-11 so they hit that target 3 times before they got it right. I tend to think of the two previous hits as practice runs to see if they could strike and what might or might not work. Obviously, the terrorists finally understood that they needed large airplanes to bring down the Twin Towers as car bombs and satchel charges weren't powerful enough to get their job done.

·
Looking ahead
2,178 Posts
"Look across the globe," Gabriel said. "We see the rise of Islamofascism faster than [any time] in the past 30 years. … We are seeing capitulation to Muslim demands. The Western public is at the tipping point. We're heading in the wrong direction. We must wake up very soon and start resisting."

She cited the recent approval in Great Britain for Islamic law to be used to settle some legal issues.

"Who would have thought?" she asked.

Her New York Times best-selling book suggests survival may depend on throwing out those politically correct notions about Islam and taking action.

She explains how:

Fundamentalist Islam is a religion rooted in 7th century teachings that are fundamentally opposed to democracy and equality.

Radical Islamists are utterly contemptuous of all "infidels" (non-Muslims) and regard them as enemies worthy of death.

Madrassas in America are increasing in number, and they are just one part of a growing radical Islamic army on U.S. soil.

Radical Islam exploits the U.S. legal system and America's protection of religion to spread its hatred for western values.

America must organize a unified voice that says "enough" to political correctness, and demands that government officials and elected representatives do whatever is necessary to protect us.
I wish more people would realize that being PC is counter productive to ones well being.

Reactions: thewall

·
Registered
173 Posts
Not yet!! Terrorists won't strike until AFTER the presidential election. The terrorists have to wait to see if their pals in the Democrat party get elected or not. If Obama wins, then the terrorists get a break as he relxes rules, regulations and such to help them out over the long term. The terrorists get 4 years of friendly aid to plan ahead, rebuild their shattered groups and sneak stuff into our nation like they did under Clinton. Then, when Obama gets replaced they'll wait a few months and hit when which ever Republican is in control again. What's funny is that the terrorists use the same targets and tactics over and over again. The World Trade Center was hit TWICE before it was hit on 9-11 so they hit that target 3 times before they got it right. I tend to think of the two previous hits as practice runs to see if they could strike and what might or might not work. Obviously, the terrorists finally understood that they needed large airplanes to bring down the Twin Towers as car bombs and satchel charges weren't powerful enough to get their job done.
HS, your OPINION is so far off, and so politically tinged that it borders on the typical fear mongering we hear from our worthless elected officials, more so on the right than the left. To imply that terrorists WILL STRIKE if McCain is elected is ludicrous. And the opposite, to imply that they WILL NOT STRIKE if Obama is elected is also profoundly ignorant. Clinging to your party loyalty with such fervor in the face of an economic calamity that was brought on not by one party or the other, but by our governments negligence(unintentional or otherwise) on the whole, is only compounding the problem. You are helping to keep the people divided, and what is needed is unity, resolve and discipline. Everyone in Washington should be arrested and tried for treason, regardless of party affiliation. They are all working to further the same corporate global agenda, and if you don't recognize this, you will soon be nothing more than a number. What we need now is a complete governmental overhaul, and a re-establishment of our Constitution, striking many of the recent changes and presidential directives which have undermined it. Get active yourself, get educated about what is really happening in your country. Stop paying lip service to one group of elected officials who in reality care not one iota about your existence. Planes brought down the WTC? Really? Study some physics. Your inclusion of that little bit makes me wonder if you have some agenda, perhaps to help sell the "official version" of events just a little longer. Otherwise, IMHO, you are just a blindly loyal rube, screeching the rhetoric you hear on Fox news every night. I worry about what might happen if TSHTF in a major way, and I bump into some right wing idealogue like you in the aftermath, someone who recognized the need to be prepared, but is totally unaware of how things went so bad. Do you openly support fascism? Would you like to see people with dissenting views or opinions other than yours herded into trucks and trains, never to be heard from again? Is that the America you would like to live in? That is happening, I don't know if it will happen quickly or slowly, but its coming. At some point will you say, "Hey, maybe these guys really don't give a [email protected] about me!" and fight back? Or would you just slap their insignia on your shoulder and go along to get along? Before you make some "tinfoil hat" crack, do some serious research, read a few books, maybe even one not written by a neocon, and then maybe we can have a educated discussion.

·
Looking ahead
2,178 Posts
You could start a new thread with some of your information Ego. Just a thought.

Because a post like yours is the equivilent of a shotgun clay and will quickly derail this thread into yet another right vs left "who done it".

Reactions: thewall

·
American fearmaker
14,243 Posts
"Clinging to your party loyalty with such fervor in the face of an economic calamity that was brought on not by one party or the other, but by our governments negligence(unintentional or otherwise) on the whole, is only compounding the problem." I don't have a party so you blew that one completely. Until recently, I didn't vote at all and was about as apolitical as you can be. Now I vote for the individual candidates.

"...do some serious research,..." I'm a former airborne combat veteran. I do my own research and make my own mind up about things. I am used to NOT being part of a crowd, any crowd at all, because of the way I see things.

"Everyone in Washington should be arrested and tried for treason, regardless of party affiliation." That is about the only thing you said that was right. With that one statement of yours, you score with me.

"Planes brought down the WTC? Really? Study some physics." Actually, before I could get a certain license in my state, I needed to study the fire sciences. Reality is that the airplanes did NOT bring down the WTC on their own. Basically what the planes did was start a series of fires that heated up the steel supporting members. Keep in mind that you have paper, insulation and all sorts of other flammables that were burning. The heat from the burning material weakened the support steel. It was the WEIGHT of the floors above the burning area that actually caused the collapse Jet fuel by itself was NOT enough to cause the collapse. And, to top it all off, I just happened to have a distant relative who used to work in the WTC so I got to ask him about things inside of the building. The relative retired a few months before the airplanes hit the WTC so his information was not current but it was only a few months old.

So, let me guess... You believe what? That the WTC collapsed as a result of the government PLANTING explosives, right? Get real. If a fire had started at night in the WTC, there is a good chance that the tower where the fire was working would have collapsed if it reached a certain point in heat. By the way, a "working fire" is what people in the fire sciences use for a term to describe an active, hot fire that is consuming a structure.

One of the other things that many people do not understand is that the WTC was built pre-molded and then put together. It was sort of like stacking one box on top of another to form a structure. In a case like that, if you destroy one of the lower boxes, all the boxes above the destroyed box will eventually come tumbling down.

And while we're on the subject of party loyalty... How can YOU support Obama or the Democrats with such eagerness? I'm from Illinois and I know, for a fact, that Obama has never met an anti-gun law that he didn't like. I can also tell you that if Obama wins the election in November then it will be Chicago Mayor Richard Daley who occupies the White House because Obama is nothing more than a hollowed out Daley puppet. Obama is known in downstate Illinois as a corrupt Chicago Democrat. Think about those facts for awhile.

·
Banned
13,890 Posts
Islamofascism....what a retarded term. Sheet, Britain is becoming more facist than the middle east. At least the average bedouin can amble around with a rifle strapped to his camel, and they don't have posters telling them to hand in their knives and that they are under watchful eyes...
I don't know about 'terrorists' striking when the iron is hot, but the establishment might just try another false flag op to get us all flapping around like chickens.

·
Registered
173 Posts
HERD SNIPER, please read.

Herd, I tried to send this too you privately but it was way over the text/character limit. I hope you dont mind. I figured this is a public forum and we are both grown men, so.... here is the copy and paste:

I thought we could carry this on privately, unless you object. These are some serious questions that are raised when looking at 9/11 from an investigative point of view. I am interested to here your views on them. I acknowledge that a few of them could be explained away, but this is not even a full list of the inconsistencies presented by the official version of events. As I stated at the end of this post, if you can answer all of these questions without becoming concerned about what we were told happened, then perhaps you are exactly the kind of citizen that is desired. If you do manage to answer all these questions through some bizarre litany of coincidences, then maybe the world is flat, Santa Claus is real, and I can start making "tin hat" jokes with the rest of the government apologists out there. Now before you get started, a little bio on me. I'm 36, I have no college degrees, I did attend... but I got distracted by women, hustling pool, and being young in general. I served 4 years in the US Army, 11B, 25thID. I managed to slide in and out without seeing combat between the last Middle East conflict and our current debacle, which I have mixed feelings about. I do not support the agenda of our current administration, and don't want to spill blood on behalf of corporate globalcrats... but I have brothers (not by blood) who are fighting over there and sometimes wish I were there keeping an eye on their six. My father is a PHD in particle physics who was involved in most of the major particle accelerator projects from the late 70's til around 2000. I have no classical physics education, but I am no dummy, and I routinely ask questions of pops, who is always happy to give me the low-down on anything science related. I consider myself a critical thinker, with reasonably good judgment about what is likely, what is possible, and what is clearly bull****. Now with all that said, here is a post I made recently regarding the most compelling questions (to me) about 9/11.

How do three buildings fall at the rate of gravity, through the path of most resistance, due to assymetric impact and fire damage?

How did four hijacked jetliners evade our air defense system, which routinely intercepted numerous aircraft for relatively minor flight path deviations previously and since?

Why has noone in our air defense system been held accountable for that failure?

There was something unusual on the belly of at least one of the planes that struck the towers that should not have been on a commercial jetliner... what was it?

Why weren't the curious stock market transactions on United and American Airlines just prior to 9/11 thoroughly investigated?

How does the BBC broadcast a piece on the collapse of building 7 approximately 20 minutes prior to its actual collapse... with the smoking building VISIBLE IN THE BACKGROUND?

Why was wreckage from the Pennsylvania plane found scattered over miles, instead of in the field it was supposed to have crashed in.

Why did the trench that the Pennsylvania plane crash caused exist before the crash date?

Why is there no footage of a commercial jetliner crashing into the Pentagon?

How did such a large plane cause such relatively minor damage to the Pentagon, prior to the exterior wall collapse?

Why are there so many reports of the supposed hijackers still being alive, and with this kind of lead, why doesnt the media pursue the story and put it to rest or "blow the lid off the story"?

Why are the serial numbers for at least some of the hijacked aircraft still listed as active by the airlines registries?

Why were eyewitness testimonies disregarded, omitted, or not even heard during the 9/11 Commission hearings?

How does an airplane impact in the upper quarter of a skyscraper cause widespread damage in the lobby?

Why wasn't Mayor Giulianis disaster control center in WTC 7 being used, even though the building was reinforced and bulletproofed?

Why did Mayor Giuliani have advance knowledge of the Twin Towers collapse?

Why was most of the concrete pulverized into dust, as opposed to chunks and small pieces?

How was there molten steel found in the rubble, remaining for weeks, when supposedly temperatures were not hot enough to cause liquification?

Why has no explanation been given for the presence of thermite being detected in the rubble of the WTC?

Why was all the rubble, including the massive steel columns, quickly disposed of, instead of being preserved as part of the largest crime scene in US history?

How were passengers cell phone calls completed from altitudes that prevented cell phones from working, at least in 2001?

How did a pilot who was described as average, at best, complete maneuvers that professional AND military pilots claim would be difficult or impossible in that plane while approaching the Pentagon?

How does the plane manage to skim the ground at speeds that would, according to aviators and scientists, cause turbulence and make the plane flip or crash prior to striking the Pentagon?

This is the short list of questions that give me pause about the official story. Now before anyone starts reeling off answers, I don't want to hear them(Not directed at you Herd, answer away)... I have already formed my opinion. It's up to you to form yours. If you can answer these questions for yourself and still not question the official story, then so be it. You are exactly the kind of citizen you are wanted to be. Carry on. If not, keep asking questions, and don't stop until you get answers that make sense.

Nil Homini Certum Est
Sincerely, EQV

So, Herd Sniper... I honestly hope that you would look at this fresh, as a favor to me personally, and apply logic and the scientific method, as well as some critical reasoning, and see if you come up with the same result. I admit it is unsavory to consider the most likely alternative, but this country is not immune to conspiracy. On the contrary, the general public is ripe for manipulation and deception, we have become lazy and easily distracted. We have also all been complacent with regard to the political process, standing by while a new breed of conservative has toiled away, getting elected, building wealth, forming alliances and think tanks, and infiltrating just about every upper echelon of government and business. I do not know all the answers... but I know something stinks in America.

My apologies for some of my comments in response to your post. I try to avoid making disparaging comments in these types of forums, but sometimes I get a little agitated. I did not mean to get personal, but I think there is so much at stake that sometimes my better judgment lags behind my desire to make a point. I will try not to let it happen again.

Sincerely, EQV

1 - 12 of 12 Posts