Only Half Human
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gunmen attack targets in Indian cityStory Highlights
Gunmen strike at series of targets popular with tourists and business people

Eighteen reported killed, several more injured

Ongoing gunbattles reported at two hotels

Next Article in World »

(CNN) -- At least 18 people were killed in a series of coordinated attacks targeting sites popular with tourists and business people, according to police and CNN's sister network in India.

An injured man is carried to a hospital in Mumbai.

Ongoing battles between police and gunmen were reported at two five-star hotels by CNN-IBN.

Gunmen, some also armed with grenades, attacked targets including the hotels, a cafe, and a train station, police say.

At least 18 people were reportedly killed in coordinated strikes, according to IBN.

The TV station reports at least one ongoing gun battle at the five-star Oberoi Hotel where gunmen have reportedly taken hostages.

At another top hotel, the Taj, IBN reported more gunfire and chaos.

The targets include businesses frequented by international visitors.

CNN correspondent Andrew Stevens said: "We are getting reports of ongoing incidents at the railway station and the Oberoi Hotel."

A local journalist told CNN he had seen evidence of an attack at the city's domestic airport, which is on the outskirts of the Mumbai.

IBN reported explosions at a gas station and inside a taxi on a dockside road.

Attacks were reported at the Taj and Oberoi hotels, the popular Café Leopold, and Cama Hospital, and the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus railway station.

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just image how much havoc 5-6 terrorist could do with AK underfolders at rush hour in NYC? With the Mexican border as it is I am amazed it hasn't happend yet. Does that point even more to the fact that terrorists are not who we are led to believe they are?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Just image how much havoc 5-6 terrorist could do with AK underfolders at rush hour in NYC? With the Mexican border as it is I am amazed it hasn't happend yet. Does that point even more to the fact that terrorists are not who we are led to believe they are?
BINGO!

Terrorism in this country will only occur to promote an already planned agenda..

Problem, reaction, solution..

The fact that we've had no terrorist events since 9/11 ISN'T because those in control are doing a GOOD job, it's because they haven't NEEDED to do anything else, since 9/11 worked so well to scare the crap out of us for so long.. And no, I'm not talking about the Muslims, I'm talking about PNAC.. :thumb:

Here's Problem, Reaction, Solution 101:

Problem reaction solution 101

·
Minarchist (Jeffersonian)
3,306 Posts
Did anyone think that the reason we have not been attacked again is that they are preparing too, maybe for a major attack on many major metropolitan areas at once?

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
Ever seen Jericho? And I hope I'm not right on that either....

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did anyone think that the reason we have not been attacked again is that they are preparing too, maybe for a major attack on many major metropolitan areas at once?

Yes! That thought crossed my mind today. You saw Thailand is in turmoil as well with rioting.

·
3,306 Posts
great show by the way, but seriously think about the damage that they would do if say
30 guys in each city attacked with AK's, RPG's, and hand grenades all at once in, new york, la, atlanta, houston, chicago, etc.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Personally, I don't think the fear of terrorism is as bad as we are led to believe. It would be so easy to coordinate some multiple attacks with just a handful of people.

But in the meantime, billions of dollars have been made by scaring the common folk... :(

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are you guys paying attention to this? This is big! The potential for full blown war between India and Pakistan has gone way up. Also, could this be the harbringer of a false flag here in the USA?

The false flag will happen before inaugeration.

·
Premium Member
6,848 Posts
India and Pakistan have been at one another's throats for years, unless it is proved that Pakistan armed and trained these terrorists then there will be no war.

False flag attack? purrrrrrlease.... put your tin foil hat back on and return to your Mel Gibson movie.

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
India and Pakistan have been at one another's throats for years, unless it is proved that Pakistan armed and trained these terrorists then there will be no war.

False flag attack? purrrrrrlease.... put your tin foil hat back on and return to your Mel Gibson movie.
I think you have been up the river with the fish too much there my friend.

Have you not been paying attention? You doubt such a thing as a false flag attack?

You need to get out more son.

·
Premium Member
6,848 Posts
I think you have been up the river with the fish too much there my friend.

Have you not been paying attention? You doubt such a thing as a false flag attack?

You need to get out more son.
I've certainly been paying attention and it seems that you and others have your minds already set, that any future attack on American soil will be the work of your government.

I agree:thumb:, I think I do need to get out more (and do some fishing, hill walking etc..), sitting inside and reading conspiracy theories is getting rather boring.

·
3,306 Posts
This govt is very capable of pulling somthing like this off, and they very well may do it to accomplish their own end's, the citizenry of america would never go for any, EU, or NATO control, if God forbid another 9/11, type event happens, and they declare martial law, they could do anything they want without the ok of the people, and anyone protesting could be called "terrorists" and killed without question or accountability.

·
Premium Member
6,848 Posts
This govt is very capable of pulling somthing like this off, and they very well may do it to accomplish their own end's, the citizenry of america would never go for any, EU, or NATO control, if God forbid another 9/11, type event happens, and they declare martial law, they could do anything they want without the ok of the people, and anyone protesting could be called "terrorists" and killed without question or accountability.
Yes they "could" and I pass you a tin foil hat for your own protection.

;)

YB

1 - 20 of 33 Posts