Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The terrorism threat to the United States over the next five years will be driven by instability in the Middle East and Africa, persistent challenges to border security and increasing Internet savvy, says a new ...This story comes to us via Homeland Security - National Terror Alert. National Terror Alert is America's trusted source for homeland security news and information.

More...

·
Minarchist (Jeffersonian)
3,306 Posts
I wouldnt trust them in a brick ****house with a muzzle on.
I do believe that we will be attacked sooner rather than later.
the only thing i can't figure out is, will it be another country's
military, or a gurrilla force?

·
Registered
801 Posts
Multiple cities will be attacked in a fashion that may not kill thousands of people but will make them want to flee AND NOT RETURN.

Where the heck do 40 million people go?

What happens when they do not go to work?

The muzzies want to destroy our economy; the easiest way to finish the job is to displace the workforce.

Example: The guy who drives the Walmart truck from Mass to Maine full of toilet paper will bug out with his family... then a TP shortage.

The muzzies learned something from KATRINA; essentially you can destroy an entire city and life goes on across America' people will get what the need without interuption.

The Muzzies also learned that FEMA etc. was overwhelmed by Katrina.

While most fat, dumb and lazy Americans fail to prepare our government leaks various little warnings every week that go unnoticed; meanwhile the muzzies who want to tear down america continue to prepare for a multi-city attack that will totally overwhelm the ability of Government to maintain order much less "care" for all the homeless people.

What, you don't think it's gonna happen soon? The BEST time would be at the beginning of the heating season... ya gotta keep people warm first, then ya got to feed them... I expect an attack this winter, like February, perhaps GROUND HOG DAY.

I

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
More BULLS*** from the governments propaganda wing.

How the hell can they predict anything? Oh wait I know, cause they are the ones creating it.

Reactions: END_GAME
1 - 4 of 4 Posts