Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Commandments before the strike. In depth report from Homeland Security US on an Internet post containing detailed instructions that may signal a pending terror attack. This report has not been confirmed by U.S. Intelligence or Law Enforcement. From Homeland Security USA posting uncovered in an Arabic language Internet forum is currently raising a few eyebrows in the intelligence community. The single posting, which is presently being scrutinized by intelligence officials, appears to provide detailed instructions for Muslims living within the United States, giving them specific actions to take before, during ...

More...

·
Registered
772 Posts
Honestly...I personally wouldn't miss New York or Washington. Seems like they would be doing the country some good by removing those places & especially the people within them. (except for the children of course)

If it happened, we wouldn't need the 700 billion bailout, wouldn't need to worry about getting rid of all the corrupt politicians...we could start from scratch.

·
Good Bye
1,808 Posts
Okay people. let's put on our BS decoder ring from our last box of jihad flakes (that cereal with the explosive crunch)

Some interesting facts about that article:
  • The article is on a site called "The National Terror Alert Response Center." This site has no ties to any real news agency.
  • The article on the original site is attributed to.... a site called The Northeast Intelligent Network, which is on the Homeland Security US site.
  • This article is listed as "Analysis by Douglas J. Hagmann, Director & By Randy Taylor, Independent Analyst. Intelligence provided by "Archangel"."
    • Douglas J Hagmann is ... well let's just say that he's not such a credible source of news (he often appears on coast to coast)
    • Randy Taylor is a blogger, who is now listed as an.... wait for it.... "Independent Terror Analyst" what a wonderfully ambiguous title. He only appears on blogs, and this guy Douglas J Hagmann's sites.
    • The "Archangel" is listed as ""Archangel," which is the Internet persona of one of the nation's leading deep undercover researchers and analysts of Arabic language web sites and other intelligence sources. "Archangel" is active in undercover research and investigation of various sources and individuals that offer substantive information from bona-fide terrorists, their accomplices and supporters." *** Nice, this guy is also someone with nonspecific credentials, and possibly only someone made up for the site ***

Now, before you slam me as a close minded bushbot, or neocon, or sheep, let's just think about the situation for a bit. Yes islamic extremists are saying things like this article references. On the other hand if these "bloggers" and their sites continue to be listed as actual news... well that's one of the reasons that people are out there believing some known falsified info.

Personally I just don't trust a source that cannot be verified. Call me skeptical if you will.

I'm just sayin'!

Reactions: Dwind

·
Registered
218 Posts
Okay people. let's put on our BS decoder ring from our last box of jihad flakes (that cereal with the explosive crunch)

Some interesting facts about that article:
  • The article is on a site called "The National Terror Alert Response Center." This site has no ties to any real news agency.
    Personally I just don't trust a source that cannot be verified. Call me skeptical if you will.

I'm just sayin'!

• I learned about the website while I was in college. My favorite professor, a retired terrorism investigator for the Justice Department, recommended it.

It is what's called an "open source" intelligence website. The owners and contributors bring what they know, for free, to a country they love a great deal.

One of the things they brought to light was the presence of the "Islamberg" terror training center, and its many offshoots. I think the count is over 60 today. I recall back in the 90's, the ADL and SPLC went into spastic somersaults over the miniscule trainings offered by the "militia movement." They are strangely silent over much higher octane centers that are cranking out jihadis who would gladly cut off their heads.

I trust the website.

Mitch

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
is it me, or you could hear the same thing 40 years ago if you substitute terrorist with the word communist?

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
I just left a conference with Homeland Defense today. I was in OK for meeting of schools about terrorist attacks and other crisis issues. Main guy speaking was John C. Clark a trainer for Homeland Defense Courses. He was head of tactical unit at Oklahoma CIty at the Murrow building. he is now teaching for H.S. Center is in New Mexico at univ.

Anyway they are on hightened alert right now. Big issue that was brought up in our meeting was the fact that the various Muslim extremist groups work for years on a plan before putting it into action. Trade Center was cased and filmed by 6 Al Queda members 5 years before the plane attacks. their training has them go to the site they want to attack and make movies or 35 mm stills from 360 around the site. CIA got ahold of the film after the attack. It is just now coming to the surface due to secrecy of project. Film shows 6 arabs filming and talking from the observation deck of the trade center and discussing which way the planes should come in to make the greatest damage.

The point is these attacks are not random. they are planned to maximize the effect on the US population. they want to kill as many US Christians and Jews as they can.

Anniversary dates, birthdays, events are special to most terrorists. Columbine took place on Hitler's birthday. The boys did this on purpose. I will not go on into more of what we talked about since it would take to long. Just be aware when the next attacks come they will be more prepared than in 2001.

Be aware of your surroundings and best wishes to each of you. God Bless.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Seriously?

The website is called "The National Terror Alert Response Center"

"Jihadists planning to kill us all! Really. We're totally serious this time."

They're selling ad clicks. No conspiracies necessary.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts