Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Say no to NWO PLEASE!
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think what Vergeltung is trying to say is that either the BBC is no depicting the US or that he is not sure which area of the US it is depicting and when. I thought it said in the video that it was Los Angeles or California or something.

·
infowars.com
421 Posts
in all honesty I do not feel bad for these people they try to live beyond there means
there are so many programs out there for people they can easily get out of this but they just gave up and moved in a tent

i have no sympathy for ignorence i have been raising myself since i was ten now i own two homes cars and a van thats worth just as much as a house
and i was not dumb enough to get stuff i could not afford

if there dumb enough to by a house that is a 1/4 of a mill thats there problem
i never went to buisness school but even i knew the prices where to high
if most of these people would have used there brains then they would not be in the situation they are in

sorry for the rant but it just drives me nuts they want sympathy for there own stupidty
i bet they also had brand newcars and a bunch of little toys in there homes on credit thats what they get i am a cash only man

i never understood spending money you dont have

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
It does not matter where in the USA this is. The issue is that it is occuring--right under our noses and it is ignored. These people were not your typical hobos. They are grass-roots america.

This really hits home for me somehow. Our government that is supposed to be By the People, Of the People and For the People has forgotten The People. They are giving away tens of BILLIONS of Dollars to businesses, yet the PEOPLE who VOTED them in office are living on the streets.

Get with it people. It has already hit the fan. Right here. Right now. It is only going to get worse. As has been said for some time, this is a gradual decline and everyone will be affected by it. If it is not too late already, as a nation, we need to get our collective sh*t together and ensure that our country remains ours.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Will the new tent cities be called Bushtowns or Obamavilles?

We recently had a tent city in Seattle, they called themselves Nickelsville after the mayor, who got angry at the press for repeating the name. He had the city police tear the tents down and kick the people out of the park. Truly a compassionate Progressive.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts

Reactions: boyscout

·
Registered
91 Posts
I did a google search on tent cities. The search results were very interesting. Many news outlets have done storys on the rise of tent cities all over the county yet not one reporter has seen one. No lists of how many exist. Where they are. How many people are effected, inshort they reported nothing. Surprise. surprise.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm with luvdahills on this one. Americans need to wake the *** up and realize that if you make 40k a year you can't afford a 200k home, 2 brand new suv's, and 4 dirtbikes! DON'T live beyond your means and save enough money for that rainy day! Maybe then you won't be in a tent!

btw my ex wife (a financial planner) put me 75k in debt 5 years ago, I worked 3 jobs for 2 years and got it paid off, no bankruptcy for me, and it's cash only now!

·
Getting Ready
1,025 Posts
hey zombie hunter
Americans need to wake the *** up
what cuss word only has three letters?:D:

to these people I say s**t happens, get on welfare and go find a damn job, it sucks if you used to be a desk jockey now you have to work at BK or Mickey Dees. lifes a bitch.

T

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
I'm with luvdahills on this one. Americans need to wake the *** up and realize that if you make 40k a year you can't afford a 200k home, 2 brand new suv's, and 4 dirtbikes! DON'T live beyond your means and save enough money for that rainy day! Maybe then you won't be in a tent!

btw my ex wife (a financial planner) put me 75k in debt 5 years ago, I worked 3 jobs for 2 years and got it paid off, no bankruptcy for me, and it's cash only now!
Some people make that mistake. From the video though, these people either lost thier jobs or could not keep up with the healthcare expenses of their spouses (who lost his job).

Unemployment numbers released today put unemployment in the USA at the highest level in sixteen years.

·
infowars.com
421 Posts
Some people make that mistake. From the video though, these people either lost thier jobs or could not keep up with the healthcare expenses of their spouses (who lost his job).

Unemployment numbers released today put unemployment in the USA at the highest level in sixteen years.
AND so what i have lost a job and had to support a family so i deleverd news paper and delevierd pizza plus side work and i was able to stay in my home but i was smart enough to only buy what i can afford when i was makeing good money

i had enough in savings to pay major bills and the money i made at my jobs payed for food and little things
thats why we save for a rainy day

the problem is THEY GOT STUFF THEY COULDNT AFFORD !!!!!!!
when it comes to medical stuff i would rather die myself then have my family lose everything trying to get me medicine
and thats exactly what happend to my uncle they couldnt afford his help so he passed away

his wife wanted to sell everything to help but WHY his exact words where " thats just how the cookie crumbles , why get rid of everything for 5 more years of life it will just be a misarable 5 years then your family has no home when you die and now the situation is worse"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts