Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Family of Cherry Tree Crossing shooting victim talks to 12

[link to www.wrdw.com]

AUGUSTA, Ga.---Emotions are still high in Augusta after a near-riot in the streets. The man behind it all, the one deputies allegedly shot, is in critical condition. Friends and family are sounding off.

Law enforcement dodged rocks as the community staged a riot after deputies allegedly shot Justin Elmore as he attempted a daring escape.

"I'm hurt because my brother didn't bother nobody, dawg," said a gentleman who identified himself as Mike.

Mike spilled his emotions. He squashed any notion of a racial white against black hate crime.

"You killing your own people," said Mike. "You a black police, dawg. I want this (expletive) to be on the news."

The situation is still described as volatile. Georgia State Patrol was stationed just a few miles from Cherry Tree Crossing.

"I don't think it's ever going to stop," said Chikayla McNair, Justin's girlfriend. "If he die it's going to keep on going."

"Mr. Elmore has an extensive criminal history," said Chris Garris, a member of Taking Back the Streets, a local community action group.

"I am a former gang member," said Garris. "I lived that lifestyle. I can tell you that it's a dead end street."

Garris says he has had several run-ins with Justin Elmore involving but not limited to drugs.

"Forget the criminal record," said Chikayla. "He still didn't have no weapon on him when he was in that car. The record ain't got nothing to do with what happened."

"This is the type of ideology that's being perpetuated to our young children," said Garris. "They're supporting the negative instead of supporting the positive. You have numerous children who are out here not in school."

Garris says he's learned one thing after years of life on the streets.

"9 times out of 10 we're wrong," said Garris. "And the reason that we can do so much and it's accepted is because our communities protect our wrong. You saw it last night."

9 to 12 Georgia State patrol cars and 14 extra deputies were in place Monday night to promote a safe and secure environment.

·
high on truck stop coffee
17,690 Posts
hey dog,you one of us..

Family of Cherry Tree Crossing shooting victim talks to 12
"You killing your own people," said Mike. "You a black police, dawg. I want this (expletive) to be on the news."
The situation is still described as volatile. Georgia State Patrol was stationed just a few miles from Cherry Tree Crossing."Mr. Elmore has an extensive criminal history," said Chris Garris, a member of Taking Back the Streets, a local community action group.

Garris says he has had several run-ins with Justin Elmore involving but not limited to drugs.9 to 12 Georgia State patrol cars and 14 extra deputies were in place Monday night to promote a safe and secure environment.
I thought the reference to a black cop explains the street thugs mindset..."whafo ya'll shootin a brother..?You be one of us" :xeye: :rolleyes: :upsidedown: :(

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
I've seen this before where different ethnic groups expected to be "let off" for their crimes as long as the cop was of their own. And I'll bet you all thought what happened in Bosnia could never happen here!

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
I just watched the video and have to ask...How the hell does a candlelight vigil turn into a looting spree?

·
Registered
628 Posts
I just watched the video and have to ask...How the hell does a candlelight vigil turn into a looting spree?
Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! I know! I know!

When you have a group of people who can't properly conjugate their verbs? :thumb:

That's usually the first thing I notice. Well, maybe not the first. :cool:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Hey Bdog, you got some asses to kick in Augusta. :D:

This behavior is so typical.

Can someone please translate this video into English ?

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
BUT, I thought Obama was supposed to take care of all of this!!!??? What the h*ll is going on? I demand answers!

Anyway. Yeah, yeah, this is the same song you hear allll the time.
"He was such a good boy, he had churn, blah, blah."
Never mind that he's a gang member, never mind the fact that he's got a rap sheet as long as his arm, forget that those children she's going on about is the same children that he sells drugs to and will recruit into his gang in a couple of years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts