Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Red White and Blue
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry, Train, not bus

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...er-robbery-of-passengers-at-coliseum-station/

***Passengers on a Bay Area Rapid Transit train were robbed, and in some cases beaten, when dozens of juveniles stormed aboard the train and forced them to give up their property, police said.

The incident happened at 9:30 p.m. Saturday at the Coliseum Station in Oakland aboard a Dublin/Pleasanton-bound train.

BART Police said witnesses reported 50 to 60 juveniles jumping the fare gates and going to the platform. After boarding the train the They boarded the train they “committed multiple strongarm robberies of bags and cell phones,” according to a police report.

At least two people were hurt and were treated by paramedics for facial and head injuries. ***

another reason not to live in a city.
run by democrats.

not making much national news it seems

·
Combat marxism Now!
9,315 Posts
I'm certain none of those SF leftie victims were armed..lol.
Idiots. When a population is disarmed, the inevitable attacks, robberies and murders result. Cameras won't save you. Followed closely by a belligerent government in the name of safety.

Good luck you fools.

·
Dodging bat clap
847 Posts
"The attack was quick, police reported, and the teenagers were able to retreat from the station and vanish into the surrounding East Oakland neighborhood..."

Oakland neighborhood; that figures. That city is (another) Left Coast failure. It sounds like some of the young punks drifted out, and decided to hit fast and escape to somewhere that 'snitches get stitches'.

Not hearing anything about this on El La news. Another reason to hate being in Kommiefornia, in a large city.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Teens Swarm, Rob Train in Oakland

"The agency was in the process of gathering security camera footage of the suspects, but will not release it to the public as the suspects are all juveniles. “We are basically getting all the surveillance images that we have, and we’re going to be sharing them with Oakland Police, the schools, Oakland Housing Authority to try to identify the suspects,” said Trost."

Guaranteed they are all juveniles my ass. What you have are 60 black criminals and that can't be made public. Anymore.

Can you imagine 60 pics of obamas sons on the web or in a newspaper?

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
18,952 Posts
Working with the housing authority?

If the are convicted, their families should lose the housing.

·
Beer Truck Door Gunner
30,718 Posts
Wonder if we could ask Lil Kim Norks to retarget his missile at Oakland instead.

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
18,952 Posts
I used to live in the SF bay area and they used to have signs on the platforms in the east bay, don't wander off, stay close to others, be aware of your surroundings, you're going to die, etc.

It didn't hold a candle to my neighborhood. I used to have to guide my husband around the broken crack pipes and used syringes littering our sidewalks as we went to the bus stop.

·
Retired, Uncommon Drunk
1,394 Posts
Another "benefit" of living in LibLand....."multiple strongarm robberies" by "juveniles".....Why is it, I always wish Pelosi was involved in one of these "incidents", so she could embrace her constituency up close and personal? Oh, that's right, she doesn't mingle with "common folk"....

Sucks to be them.....that kinda crap NEVER happens around here.....those "juveniles" would be aired-out Most Rikki-Tik around THESE parts, if they tried that....glad I live in a free state that allows their citizens to defend themselves....

DocZeus
AKA
The Packing 24/7 One.....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.