Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I for one am a big fan of Ted Nugent...and would like to see if there are any other followers. He seems to support the survivalist mentality in a variety of ways...Opinions?

·
Doomsayer
4,048 Posts
I have loved his music for decades, and still listen to some of it now.

Ted's 'politics' tend to lean toward Libertarianism, which is good, but Ted is a bit of an Elmer Fudd when it comes to the 2nd.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hell yeah, love the Motor City Madman!! My favorite song is title Fred Bear which is, of course, a tribute to the late, great Fred Bear.

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
i generally agree with anything he says. he can be a positive voice for 2nd and stuff like that. my problem with him is he is a person who has used his fortune to kill things, everyday he kills things. he has killed elephants, lions, you name it. he just kills and kills and kills. i think anybody like that has some kinda GOD complex. he believes the entire planet is here for his personal amusment park.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love the Motor City Madman. Favorite song is Fred Bear which is of course a tribute to the late, great Fred Bear.

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Awesome musician and 2nd amend. rights advocate.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
He's right up :)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
i think he's basically a good guy.. however.. he does NOT always "come across" real well with his right to keep and bear arms stance.. he IS a rock&roll GREAT! (no DOUBT about that!):thumb:

·
Banned
59 Posts
When in doubt I whip it out, got me a rock 'n roll band, it's a Free For All....LOL Great tune and I enjoy listening to Ted Speak.

·
Here's Johnny!
306 Posts
"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period."

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."

"The war is coming to the streets of America and if you are not keeping and bearing and practicing with your arms then you will be helpless and you will be the victim of evil."

-Ted Nugent

·
Registered
647 Posts
Uncle Ted is the man, and guess what........................HE IS VERY GOOD AT KILLIN!!!!!:rofl:

Tbull:cool:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts