Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the major news stories of the past few days has been video of a teacher dragging a child around and beating him. Since no one in the news is talking about what actually happened there I thought I would fill you guys in on what was actually going on.

Now, I do not know any more than you do about what exactly happened in the classroom. However, just as a woodsman can tell what animal left tracks in the woods and a city slicker cannot, I do know more about what happened in that classroom than you do. In fact, I almost certainly know more about what happened in that classroom than any other person on earth.

(A few alien scientists studying humanity know, but they are not talking. j/k)

A few years ago, ten or twelve, a scientist did a study on homicide patterns in black communities. It turns out that black women kill their boyfriends and husbands more often than white men kill their wives. That black mothers kill their sons 1.5 times more often than they kill their daughters. When black children kill a parent it is almost always the male parent who gets killed.

The Liberal Politically Correct Feminist who did the study concluded that black women just have to kill their men because black men are so subhuman, brutal and violent that women have to kill them in self-defense. Sort of a cultural battered wife syndrome. She put it in slightly more politically correct terms but that is what she said.

It doesn't explain why they kill toddlers and babies. This pattern of homicide mirrors patriarchal society. In patriarchal societies, wives are killed and infanticide is practiced on female children. In the matriarchal society of our black community, where the woman gets the job, is the provider and wage earner, the pattern is reversed.

This is a cultural pattern of violence which is learned subconsciously by observation as children growing up. Both the male and female participate in it without thinking. It preserves the status of the black woman and represses the black man.

This is reflected in IQ scores. It is well known among professionals in the field that there are lots of intelligent black women, but that black men with high IQs are as scarce as hens teeth. In normal societies, there are more males with extremely high IQs and with extremely low IQs, probably because men have a Y chromosome, so if they get IQ on the X it is not mediated by matching genes on another X, so there is more variability. If a woman gets an IQ gene on her X it is moderated by a matching gene on her other X which produces more average IQs.

Scientific studies have shown that if a black child is raised by a white woman the child's IQ score will be about 9 points higher on average than if raised by a black woman.

So, this pattern of female on male violence suppressing the black male exists and is having major effects on blacks in the US.

The teacher, a young black woman, saw a male giving lip to a female and reacted violently, without thinking about it. Probably exactly as she saw her mother and sisters react to her father and brothers. A violent reaction triggered by cues programmed by her cultural background. Just the tip of the iceberg of black culture which is destroying black people in the US.

Now, of course, black men raised subject to this kind of violence tend to grow up to be violent themselves and fight back trying to regain their dignity and status. So the situation increases violence between the sexes in the black community, which then justifies black women in being violent towards black men, and lets Feminist college professors feel righteous and see in all this nothing but proof that men are brutes who women should have the right to kill whenever they feel like it.

So that is what happened. The poor little girl, the teacher, caught in a trap created by her culture, is being crucified by the media.

Black people need to take a long hard look at themselves. Black women especially need to get their big black butts into some libraries and read some books on how to raise their babies better.

Books like
Amazon.com: Intelligence and How to Get It: Why Schools and Cultures Count (9780393065053): Richard E. Nisbett: Books

·
Banned
9,119 Posts
Black people need to take a long hard look at themselves. Black women especially need to get their big black butts into some libraries and read some books on how to raise their babies better.
you wouldn't be racist, now would you?:rolleyes:
believe me, lots of white folks should learn some parenting skills too.
this is hardly an matter of race.

·
Banned
13,890 Posts
you wouldn't be racist, now would you?:rolleyes.
No, he wouldn't. Don't be ridiculous, biker. Criticizing cultural foibles does not equivocate to racism, and you know this.

·
Banned
13,890 Posts
What, anything that analyzes issues within race, ethnicities or cultures is racist? Bringing up this slur is stupidity in the highest, and a cop out. I don't particularly agree with the OP's premise, but it's because I see some holes in it, not because he's a racist. Make a rebuttal to the post then, and let's read it. Kim Stanely Robinson made a very similar observation of gender psych and violence within the muslim community, are you going to call him a racist?
Throwing out 'racist' is entirely a logic-terminating shunt, that ends all reasoned dialogue.

·
some strange Nordic man
1,103 Posts
What, anything that analyzes issues within race, ethnicities or cultures is racist? Bringing up this slur is stupidity in the highest, and a cop out. I don't particularly agree with the OP's premise, but it's because I see some holes in it, not because he's a racist. Make a rebuttal to the post then, and let's read it. Kim Stanely Robinson made a very similar observation of gender psych and violence within the muslim community, are you going to call him a racist?
Throwing out 'racist' is entirely a logic-terminating shunt, that ends all reasoned dialogue.
I entirely agree. There is a subculture that's nearly exclusive to a certain skin color. For example, when you think of rap do you think of Asians? No, you think of African Americans. Denying this obvious fact is pure ignorance and it really is a shame to completely ignore any cultural element in a society. With cultures comes trends, and Arrogathor brings this up. While I, too, don't agree entirely with his theory, (I doubt she would attack him for such a petty reason, that seems too unreasonable with the current stigma towards misconduct between educators and students) he does state some interesting points that I have noticed myself. While I'm not entirely sure "black" culture is purely matriarchal, there is a strong element of female dominance. Fun experiment, just insult a random African American woman and see how well that goes. Granted, anyone will take offense to an insult and will probably retort back but there's a reason why the, "sassy black woman," stereotype exists.

However, I am curious as to why feminists seem to pick on black men more often than white men. The more radical the feminist, the harder they scrutinize black men. I've been doing some searching, and some of the extremely radical feminists have been in relationships (sometimes exclusively) with black men as well. I'm not going to venture a guess as to why, but it's certainly interesting.

·
Banned
13,890 Posts
Don't make silly threats. Challenge his post instead.
The process is always, tediously the same; one numpty yells 'racist!' then another begins to offer threats, then another aspersions.

·
Banned
9,119 Posts
No, he wouldn't. Don't be ridiculous, biker. Criticizing cultural foibles does not equivocate to racism, and you know this.
the concept of lousy parenting is not an issue of race.
in my 30 years as a teacher, i never had a black student.
however i have known many white parents that were bozos at parenting.
in many cases, the kids came out fine, despite their parents.

·
DEFCON 4
6,583 Posts
you wouldn't be racist, now would you?:rolleyes:
believe me, lots of white folks should learn some parenting skills too.
this is hardly an matter of race.
agree 100 percent. you should see some of the people that i have to deal with on a daily basis. ignorance is a rampant problem...it encompasses all races, colors, and social scales..... sad, but true..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.