Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
compromise compromise compromise... Its all I hear from the media. Are the people of America really complaining about this??? Here is my perspective on compromise in our current situation, in terms that sheep can understand (not implying any of you are sheep).

Left wants to kick 100 puppies, right doesn't want to kick any puppies, left complains that the right isnt compromising, so the right says, "ok ok, you can kick 50 puppies". Tea party comes in and says "hey, dumb ****s, kicking puppies is wrong! There will be no compromise!" Then Kerry and Axlerod come out and say the Tea Party have ruined the lives of 100 puppies because they wouldnt compromise.

Argh it makes me so frustrated! I almost feel like kicking a puppy...

·
Registered
151 Posts
compromise compromise compromise... Its all I hear from the media. Are the people of America really complaining about this??? Here is my perspective on compromise in our current situation, in terms that sheep can understand (not implying any of you are sheep).

Left wants to kick 100 puppies, right doesn't want to kick any puppies, left complains that the right isnt compromising, so the right says, "ok ok, you can kick 50 puppies". Tea party comes in and says "hey, dumbchits, kicking puppies is wrong! There will be no compromise!" Then Kerry and Axlerod comes out and says the Tea Party have ruined the lives of 100 puppies because they wouldnt compromise.

Ok, this made me laugh. :D:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Downgrade is a good thing, the left saying "its ok, were still going to spend like were AAA" is a bad thing.

Downgrade is for a reason, we have fiscal issues. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Cant wait until the left finds a way to blame the tea party for hyperinflation when that comes along.

Blame all they want, it just shows they only know how to point fingers and not get **** done. You seen anyone on the left with a real solution to this? Nope, just all blame right now.

·
Armed Border Collie
5,901 Posts
The media and the political class are just mad that mom and dad are going to take their credit card away. The left wants to keep spending after they have hit the card's limit and are going to pout and call the grownups names until they get to go on another spending spree. It's time for a bit of tough love, if that doesn't work-off to the woodshed.

Now, please call me a child abuser, being a grownup is hard work.:D:

·
"shall not be infringed!"
406 Posts
Great analogy, but replace "kick" with "poison". I get tired of the Washington political compromising that always happens. The left always introduces poison, and right lacks the spine to say no more poison! I'm sick of all the dead puppies, and sick of the left being portrayed as the compassionate side.

Oh, I forgot to cuss out the damn tea party for all these problems and the downgrade! It's like blaming the guy that called the fire department for causing the fire. (Heard that awesome analogy from Bernie on the O'reiley show.)

·
A Way of Life
1,350 Posts
I'm afraid I have bad news. The right wants to kick puppies too, they just don't want to kick them as hard as the left. The real Tea Party members were the only ones that said kicking puppies was wrong.

·
Armed Border Collie
5,901 Posts
I'm afraid I have bad news. The right wants to kick puppies too, they just don't want to kick them as hard as the left. The real Tea Party members were the only ones that said kicking puppies was wrong.
The democrats want to kick 1000 puppies, the republicats want to kick 100 puppies and the tea party demands that no one kick any puppies. So the headline reads, TEABAGGERS DON'T LIKE PLAYING WITH PUPPIES!:D:

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
It doesn't matter. Speaker Boner got 98% of what he wanted and said he was real happy with the deal. There really wasn't any compromise. The right got exactly what they wanted.

·
Cabron
1,892 Posts

Left wants to kick 100 puppies, right doesn't want to kick any puppies, left complains that the right isnt compromising, so the right says, "ok ok, you can kick 50 puppies". Tea party comes in and says "hey, dumb ****s, kicking puppies is wrong! There will be no compromise!" Then Kerry and Axlerod come out and say the Tea Party have ruined the lives of 100 puppies because they wouldnt compromise.

Excellent. And an example of what the progressives don't understand. This isn't 1980 anymore. They don't have to just control the big three networks anymore. Now folks like us can be sitting here in our boxers (speaking for myself) and read what folks like you have to say. And because we've been able get info from other alternative sources, what you say makas perfect sense to alot of us.

·
Cabron
1,892 Posts
It doesn't matter. Speaker Boner got 98% of what he wanted and said he was real happy with the deal. There really wasn't any compromise. The right got exactly what they wanted.
Under the deal the debt will now go from 14 trillion to something like 22 trillion in ten years, at least. Why are you progressives whining? You won.

·
Armed Border Collie
5,901 Posts
Absolutely everything! Oh, but any actual cuts in spending or the annual increase in the base rates of the budget or the wholesale gutting of the American dream. Yep. Just everything.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts