Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, TargetsportsUSA had a great deal on Gold Dots and a while before that, HST's.

Well the HST's are back on sale. Boxes of 50 are half price.

Edit: I will add that it's not just the ones in the attached image that are on sale, but I think all HST flavors.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Free shipping whenever you buy it buy the case. The reason to join Prime is the 8 percent discount on your entire order...

·
HMFIC
1,175 Posts
Recently, TargetsportsUSA had a great deal on Gold Dots and a while before that, HST's.

Well the HST's are back on sale. Boxes of 50 are half price.

Edit: I will add that it's not just the ones in the attached image that are on sale, but I think all HST flavors.

I was going to get some, but then saw Ranger Ts were cheaper than the sale price of HSTs, when they're in stock anyway. Ts are my carry round.

·
Registered
34,688 Posts
That's what I figured it was.

Target sports is incredibly stupid about Showing pricing on these sales.

Your 50% discount doesn't show up till it's in your shopping cart.

I joined their "club" and between the gold dots and HST'S got my money back.

I paid <$20/box (of 50) shipped, you just can't see it till you look at your shopping cart. (I cannot say enough how stupid this is.)

·
HMFIC
1,175 Posts
That's what I figured it was.

Target sports is incredibly stupid about Showing pricing on these sales.

Your 50% discount doesn't show up till it's in your shopping cart.

I joined their "club" and between the gold dots and HST'S got my money back.

I paid <$20/box (of 50) shipped, you just can't see it till you look at your shopping cart. (I cannot say enough how stupid this is.)

um.......no? Maybe you don't sign into your account right away. When I sign in, it shows me right on the individual ammo's page the prime price. I'm looking at blazer 147gr right now and it shows "Prime: $8.27" right next to the picture.

In fact, here:

·
Deplorable
1,972 Posts
um.......no? Maybe you don't sign into your account right away. When I sign in, it shows me right on the individual ammo's page the prime price. I'm looking at blazer 147gr right now and it shows "Prime: $8.27" right next to the picture.

In fact, here:

Nomad is talking about the 50% discount not the prime discount.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They had a half off discount? How did I miss that?
Didn't read the OP?
They have done it a few times recently with premium ammo (Gold dots, HST's twice) in past 2 months maybe.

The price sometimes won't show until in cart like when they had the buy one get one free. Price was only good in multiples of two (or cases).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts