Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I spend a lot of time with my iPhone (sad, I know!) and just discovered the tapatalk ap. The Homesteading Today forum is running on it now and it is fantastic! Trying to post to a discussion forum using the Safari browser is agonizingly slow. I just posted on HT forum from the Tapatalk ap and it is wonderful!!! I understand that the ap applies to Droid phones too.

If this is not the right place to post this, can you move it? Thank you!!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I third this motion for survivalist on tapatalk. I use the iphone & android versions of tapatalk for other forums a ton. It would be nice for this forum also.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
If I could get it without the locator becon it sends from my phone I would have it. That is why I don't use it and it is irritating to be on a page that has it because everytime you click anything it reminds you it is tapatalk native. If I could block the message, or tapatalk didn't have the locator I would use it. If this site started using it I would be here less. Maybe that is a good thing.

·
Registered
21,786 Posts
I also would like tapatalk on here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Happy to have Tapatalk for this forum. Good thing to have when you want to kill some time by doing some learning.

Searched Tapatalk list of forums, and couldn't find any reference to this forum.
Unless it's under a different name or haven't had the plug-in installed :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts