Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Taliban threatened to launch attacks in Paris unless France withdraws from Afghanistan, in a video aired by Al Arabiya television on Monday. Skip related content The video also claimed an ambush that killed 10 French ...

More...

·
Diamond Dog
1,504 Posts
Who cares? it's only paris, not like we will lose anything good. ;)

Reactions: test

·
Registered
18,822 Posts
Wait a minute... what about, no... that wont be missed, Or the... no not that either, or... nope not that... damn...

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Wow, that is interesting. An escalation of sorts. I know Nostradamus should be taken with a grain of salt but he had some intersting quatrains pertaining to the destruction of many French cities by terrorists that hide bombs under their robes. One city is burned twice to the ground. The description gives the impression of small nukes being hidden in the cities.

·
dum dum
1,249 Posts
TX's own Eiffel Tower:

Interesting. Although isn't Paris known for their heavy Muslim immigrant population? Would the terrorists attack their own? (heh...open floodgates with that one!) Can't they all just, as Palladin, says Leave Paris Alone!?!

·
Behind Enemy Lines
3,408 Posts
France has a large population of french-born splodeydopes already, so, anything is possible. here in the US, now that the 0 is in power, we will never back down from the splodeydopes should they threaten us in this manner.

um, yeah. right. :rolleyes:

·
dum dum
1,249 Posts
Maybe they'll accidentally just blow THEMSELVES UP.
I love it when terrorists F up and get blowed all up prematurely...like the bombers that forget to adjust for daylight savings (urban legend greatness) or the wrong number call to the cell phone trigger...I don't suppose ya get your virgins if ya only blow yourself up in your crappy efficiency apartment.

·
Behind Enemy Lines
3,408 Posts
I love it when terrorists F up and get blowed all up prematurely...like the bombers that forget to adjust for daylight savings (urban legend greatness) or the wrong number call to the cell phone trigger...I don't suppose ya get your virgins if ya only blow yourself up in your crappy efficiency apartment.
I love the discussion amongst some Koranic & language experts who say that there's a strong possibility that the "virgins" thing is a mis-translation from original text(s), and that instead, it's really 72 RAISINS. :eek:

how effen awesome would that be; achmed the splodeydope get's to "heaven" and has a nice plate of 72 raisins there for him. Mu-wahahah! :thumb:

·
dum dum
1,249 Posts
I love the discussion amongst some Koranic & language experts who say that there's a strong possibility that the "virgins" thing is a mis-translation from original text(s), and that instead, it's really 72 RAISINS. :eek:

how effen awesome would that be; achmed the splodeydope get's to "heaven" and has a nice plate of 72 raisins there for him. Mu-wahahah! :thumb:
BUAHAHAHAHA!
RAISINS!?! I never heard that! I LOVE IT!

from moonbattery.com:
Suicide Bomber Falls Down Stairs, Explodes

Without assistance from their moonbat allies in the Democrat Party and MSM, our terrorist adversaries would not be much of a match for the best-trained and best-equipped military the world has ever seen. From AFP:

A would-be suicide bomber fell down a flight of stairs and blew himself up as he headed out for an attack in Afghanistan, police say. […] The would-be attacker tripped as he was leaving a building apparently to target an opening ceremony for a mosque that was expected to be attended by Afghan and international military officials.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
and there goes the Chevy Chase of the terror world..

·
dum dum
1,249 Posts
you KNOW they have them...the ones they just can't wait to strap into a bomb vest and send them on their jihad!
"DURKA DURKA jihad...DURKA! <==("I thought he'd NEVER blow himself up!")

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
LOL :D:

I wonder if it was really an "accident" when Obama's buddy Ayers blew up his girlfriend... Hmm.

I heard if a muslim screws up an operation he gets these...

·
trois pour cent
5,942 Posts
That truck needs some airbags and maybe some adjustable Rancho shocks for that load.

I need eyepatches. Hurt myself when I slammed my hands over my eyes.

You are just not right, Chibbers. Just not right.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts