Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Paramedic and ΜΟΛΩΝ &#923
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey... you made an actual post without trump bashing... congrats!
And somehow, instead of showing concern for American Service members who perished you took the adolescent opportunity to use this platform to take a shot at someone who uses fee though. Shameful...

RIP to the 5 (last report) who perished.

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
The aircraft is the Bombardier BD 700 Global Express. It was modified earlier in this decade to act as a communication link aircraft where it orbits above a point and links other aircraft who do not have "line of site" with each other.

WW

shoot straight - stay safe

·
Registered
12,109 Posts
Will be interesting to know what the real cause of the crash was. That fuselage appears to be too intact IMO to have been a shoot down.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
33,618 Posts
I read somewhere that the Taliban claimed they shot it down.
Looks like the wings came off in mid air.
I think the missile exploded just under and forward of the wings, from about 20 to 50 feet under the plane, resulting in a concussion wave that broke the wings off at the root, and also riddled the belly with some shrapnel that I think I discerned in the video.

Hard to say though.

·
Registered
18,537 Posts
The aircraft is the Bombardier BD 700 Global Express. It was modified earlier inn this decade to act as a communication link aircraft where it orbits above a point and links other aircraft who do not have "line of site" with each other.

WW

shoot straight - stay safe

So, a flying Retrans site?

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Still early, AF general confirms jet was shot down.

https://www.military.com/daily-news...ZF_NDNSp-dAzr-KXq7WhMr3GgY#Echobox=1580145145

Let's hope the numbers aren't nearly as bad as initially thought.
They confirmed a plane went down, not that it was shot down.

It's easy for terrorists to take credit for accidents to make themselves look more powerful than they truly are.

In fact, your own source refutes what you stated in your first sentence:

U.S. Forces-Afghanistan spokesman Army Col. William "Sonny" Leggett confirmed on Twitter the crash was not the result of hostile fire.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts

It's easy for terrorists to take credit for accidents to make themselves look more powerful than they truly are.

You know it was shot down though, right? ;)

·
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

I agree. This was early, the narrative, like all of them changed. Yes, the AF confirmed a plane went down. The Taliban took credit. Initially, there was upwards of 35 service members on board. That changed too.

Why do you think 1) I wrote this 2) had an agenda. I simply posted a story about American service members being harmed/damaged/killed in a plane crash.

Shhhhs...

·
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
And it appears you can’t even take a compliment. Shameful.
If it was a compliment, it felt backhanded. Coming from you, it probably was. Nice job covering up.

American's still died and you were worried about if I had something bad to say about Trump. Typical...

·
Registered
18,537 Posts
If it was a compliment, it felt backhanded. Coming from you, it probably was. Nice job covering up.

American's still died and you were worried about if I had something bad to say about Trump. Typical...

When someone does little other than post consistently anti-POTUS stuff it is unusual to see a neutral post from them. Take it however you want.
Yes, Americans died. How many we don’t know but at least you were first to post the info.

On a side note, this crash has already faded mostly from the media. Meanwhile we still see daily updates on some basketball player who died in a different aircraft crash.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts