Survivalist Forum banner

3101 - 3120 of 3127 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Member ! Intro and Help needed

Hi,

I've been a hunter for a bit. I have a good cotton canvas tent from white duck. I am looking into a longer term expedition and can take all the advice you pros have, please note this is my first post. So ANYTHING will help.

Also: Whiteduckours has a promotional program, where if you message there email [email protected], they will give us both discounts, this will really really help me get some snow poles and accessories. All you have to do is your my name Paul Bearer as a reference code in the email. We both can save money on orders. I am really looking to buy stuff so to get into this lifestyle.

Please help me anyway you can. Even without the reference, ANY tips will help.

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys. I am from Ukraine. My name is Vladislav. I got to your forum because I am interested in survival topics. There is a war in our country and these skills will be useful even to the average person. I hope that my experience will also be useful to forum participants. Peace for everyone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys new member here :)
I have been lurking around here for a while and have seen some really interesting topics and tips, I'm 26 and from New Zealand, I am also a stay at home mum and have always lived on farms but now have a lifestyle property. Being on a single wage is tough which is why I'm finding new ways of being self sufficient/ sustaining look forward to chatting with you all :D

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello everyone from Texas,
I am a member of several hunting forums and wanted to look into Survival discussions. I want to pick up ideas on different types of products out there for survivalist and see what others are doing.

Look forward to exchanging ideas.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone!

I’m here because my husband led me to the site. We are both cautionary in nature but this Coronavirus stuff has sent me looking for ways to prep and be prepared. Look forward to all I can learn from others here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
New member here. From the PNW (America). I came here after looking through random webpages for a red beans and rice recipe and got really sidetracked.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello

Hi all, just taking the time to say hello. Newby to the forum here. Looking forward to learning from all of you. I am sure I am among the best of the best Survivalists.

3101 - 3120 of 3127 Posts