Survivalist Forum banner

3081 - 3100 of 3127 Posts

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Hello I am from the Metro Detroit area and I was wondering what the three closest areas I can go to that are survivalist groups in case of an emergency
"I heard we were all going to your place"....:),

just kidding, I know of no such groups openly advertising openings in a group, other than of course, openings on this forum for new members..Welcome

·
Registered
20 Posts
Saying hi

Hey all! My name is Doug and I'm a survivalist - homestead - off grid living type of individual. What I like to call the pioneering spirit. I do have a survivalist website that focuses on the whole survival lifestyle. Building knowledge, skills, self-esteem, character, self-confidence, self-reliance and trust in your own skills and abilities.

I love the lifestyle and could go on and on. I'm super glad to be here and learn and possibly contribute to the conversation in a helpful way. I'm 58 yrs so I've got some life experience. Like I said I could go on and on. Anyway thanks in advance for the welcomes and I look forward to talking soon.

·
Registered
506 Posts
New

Hello everyone. I've been into prepping for just over 20 years but we didn't call it that then. From a small town of 700 people, actually a farm, but that was the closest town. I may be a liberal or a conservative depending on YOUR point of view.

·
Registered
9 Posts
pretty good bit of experience

get out there. Carl here. I have had a good deal of training over the last decade. Now that I am a free man, I'll be out a lot more

·
Registered
11 Posts
Aloha all

Aloha everyone, my name is kyle and live in hawaii. I stumbled across this group and really enjoy all the information readily available and to meet like minded people.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from NC!

Hi everyone, I am a graduate student at Western Carolina University. I am conducting research on wood-fueled stoves, I plan to post a survey to this site. I hope you can help me out!
Good day !
Thanks!:D:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi u all,

I'm a 43 year old Dutch male. And into bushcraft and outdoor camping.
I drive a VW T3 doka
And own CB radio.
Makes me a parttime survivalist.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Armor_2 met Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Greetings from a new Urbanite from Louisville, KY...

I am new to this stuff. Just getting my feet wet for myself and my family! I'm looking for a great introduction from y'all. Thanks in advance!

3081 - 3100 of 3127 Posts