Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3127 Posts

·
Forum Administrator
16,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If a new member takes the time to post a hello message, then we should take the time to post a hello back. This is just common courtesy.

On average we have 900+ members visiting this site every 24 hours, but only a few post in the new member introduction section. This really needs to improve.

I am asking all of the members of this community to take the time to reply to the new member introduction threads.

:thumb:

·
AKA The Dragon
2,819 Posts
Not a problem Kev.
But a few months ago, there were a couple of posts indicating the welcome mat was being used to "pad" up members stats.
As far as i am concerned, it is not a competition as most members will agree.
Common courtesy prevails.

·
Forum Administrator
16,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also kept my posts down not wanting to generate too much traffic. Now that it is encouraged I will do what I can. especially the Canucks!
Please, post as much as you want. There are no restrictions as to how many post a day a member can make.

I dont care if you make 100 "welcome to the community" post a day in the new members introduction section, feel free to do so.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, I'm a newbie to the site and look forward to interacting with the blog. I want to be able to lead people in a crisis situation. I pastor a church and want to prepare the members for what I believe will be tough times ahead. I'd love any input or references that I can get.

thanks

db

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Kev,
Hi everyone,

I have just registered myself in this board and I wish to thank in advance for having accepted me in the group.

I live in Lisboa (Portugal), I am 58 years old, doing research in civil engineering estuarine hydraulics (hydro- and morpho-dynamics of tidal inlets, for instance).
I like trekking, 4wd offroad and... survival expertise, of course!
I do it since long.

I would like to "listen" from you.
Looking forward to it, best regards,

Eduardo M. Oliveira (emoliveira)
Lisboa, Portugal

1 - 20 of 3127 Posts